Snyders JerkyLoad DataRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingWidenersLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything Inline Fabrication

Thread: Tonights project. Pulling Bullets, rejects, old bullets and range pickups

Tonights project. Pulling Bullets, rejects, old bullets and range pickups

I finally got to pulling my rejects tonight along with some 20 year old 9mm that I loaded and did not put the load data on the box. As i was going thru my rejects i would look at some of the bullets and ask myself why did i reject this one. Knowing i had a good reason when i rejected it and put it in the pull container originally. I use to use a kinetic puller but my arthritis does not appreciate that style of pulling anymore. I had to break down and buy a Hornady puller after putting my rejects and live rounds i found on the range in a plastic container over the past two years. It worked nicely and no sore hands when i was done. BTW the 20 year old lead bullet's lube had turned to powder. Don't guess the lube was meant to last that long. But the load was 6 grains of what ever powder i was using at the time. After looking a my old reloading manuals I am guessing Blue Dot. As after a 15 year sabbatical from reloading its one of the four powders i had locked up in my reloading box. Red Dot, Green Dot, Blue Dot and Win 571.

Boolit Grand Master

I pulled down a bunch of ammo several weeks ago. I will shoot any old ammo that I loaded but I pull down any duds and dropped ammo that I find at the range. I also pull down any ammo that I acquire through trades or from estate or garage sale deals. The brass gets tumbled and inspected, the bullets get melted down and the powder gets scattered in the flower beds.