RotoMetals2Load DataTitan ReloadingWideners
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRepackboxLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply Inline Fabrication

Thread: We here are very fornate

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

We here are very fornate

I went to the Texas CHL forum . I go there for information on conceal carry in Texas , reciprocity maps , new laws and such . Lots of information there . The owner of the forum is an attorney working with the NRA and has been instrumental in getting , keeping and expanding conceal carry and gun rights .

I was going to put up a post wishing everyone a Merry Christmas but saw this in the header on the off topic forum .

Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Went over to the ..High Road forum .

We have learned from bitter experience that discussions of politics, abortion, religion, and sexual orientation often degenerate into less-than-polite arguments or claims that "my God is better than your God". For this reason, we do not discuss such subjects on THR, and any threads dealing primarily with these subjects will be closed or deleted immediately.

I'll stop there but went to two more 'big' forums and the same thing . Dang it we even have a Chapel ! Cast Boolits forum is the only forum I know that gives us a place to gather and pray , praise and encourage each other through fellowship .
    We are blessed having this place , Merry Christmas !
    No turning back , No turning back !

God has truly blessed us with this Chapel and all who are here. Merry Christmas!
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Amen brother!

Super Moderator Emeritus
    That Boaz is why I am here. I can not deny my faith and serve the Lord. I may be an avid shooter and reloader but Jesus Is who I live for. Faith, family, and friends, this is the best forum for everything I hold important.

Boolit Master

Amen! I totally agree with the above comments. This is a wonderful place where we can share our deepest needs and thoughts with others without being labeled or pigeon holed someplace. I love the many subjects we have on this forum. While I am at it I can say the same about our great country. We are blessed to live here. I know it is far from perfect, but it is better than any other place I can think of.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master
    I came here for boolits, now I have brothers and sisters! Love of Jesus and good moderators make it work! Praise God!