MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionWidenersReloading Everything
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Repackbox Load Data

Thread: WTS: Two "minus" pin gauge sets: 0.061" - 0.250" and 0.251" - 0.500"

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Two "minus" pin gauge sets: 0.061" - 0.250" and 0.251" - 0.500"

I need to let the following items go because I don't use them anymore. I'm happy to answer any questions but the first "I'll take ___" posted here followed by a PM trumps any "PM sent" or "I'll take it if..." type of post. I would prefer payment by a Paypal gift/"friends & family" but I will accept a USPS money order from those who don't use PayPal. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. US sales only. Pics are below the descriptions:

1. 0.061" - 0.250" minus pin gauge set: I bought this years ago from Grizzly (I believe). This set is incomplete. It's missing the 0.235" pin gauge and about a third of the 0.078" pin has been cut off. Otherwise, the pins are in good shape with most still in the grease paper. SOLD $40 shipped by USPS Priority Mail SOLD

2. 0.251" - 0.500" minus pin gauge set: I also bought this set years ago from Grizzly, I think. This set is complete and in excellent condition with most of the pins still in the original grease paper. This set is perfect for checking cylinder throats. Due to its size and weight (approx. 22 lbs and too big for a USPS Large Flat rate box), this will need to be shipped by UPS Ground. You can get an estimate of the shipping charge by going to the UPS website and entering the weight (22 lbs), the "ship from" zip code (mine is 37072), and your zip code. SPF $50 plus shipping by UPS Ground SPF

Last edited by btreanor; 12-12-2017 at 08:35 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

I'll take the #1 .061 to .250 Pm to follow. Thanks Gp

Boolit Man
    I'll take #2 pm to follow

Boolit Master

I would like the #2 product so I went onto UPS's website and calculated that the shipping cost to me would be $42.69. That makes the deal not so good...........I'll pass.
    Pax Nobiscum Dan (Crash) Corrigan

Currently casting, reloading and shooting: 223 Rem, 6.5x55 Sweede, 30 Carbine, 30-06 Springfield, 30-30 WCF, 303 Brit., 7.62x39, 7.92x57 Mauser, .32 Long, 32 H&R Mag, 327 Fed Mag, 380 ACP. 9x19, 38 Spcl, 357 Mag, 38-55 Win, 41 Mag, 44 Spcl., 44 Mag, 45 Colt, 45 ACP, 454 Casull, 457 RB for ROA and 50-90 Sharps. Shooting .22 LR & 12 Gauge seldom and buying ammo for same.

Still, it's a fair price in my mind. I know my .250-.500 set was more than that price even if the shipping is correct. Use mine a lot. Gp

Boolit Buddy
    i will take #2,,Sending PM now

Boolit Buddy
    All sold- thanks to everyone for their interest.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor