RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionLoad DataTitan Reloading
Repackbox

Thread: Arsenal Molds

Boolit Master

Arsenal Molds

I was wondering what the turnaround time has been for those of you who have recently purchased an Arsenal mold. I am looking for a time frame from payment to door step. The website didn't provide an expected turnaround time..........maybe I missed it though.

Thanks

Why not ask them?

Tel: 801-361-3152
    Email: jared@arsenalmolds.com

Boolit Master
    I was asking others here of their experiences and also was hoping each would chime in possibly on the workmanship too. Yes I could ask the company however I very much value our forum member's opinions and experiences.

Boolit Man
    They have been pretty quick for my orders. I have 2 and ordered 3 more last week. I like using them. I like Accurate molds also.

Boolit Buddy
    Mine were in stock took less than a week to get. I have 2 molds quality is good.

Boolit Master
    I got Arsenal's 359-125-2R clone several months ago. The quality is excellent and the service was fast. You might contact them to see if they have what you want in stock before you order.

Boolit Master

Jared is a good guy to work with. I've purchased a couple Arsenal molds from him and delivery was quite prompt for both. The first had to be made up for my order...I wanted a plain-base and all he had on hand in that pattern were GCs...and took about 10 days/2 weeks; the second was from on-hand stock and took less than a week.

Quality is excellent! Arsenal's 4-cavity 359-162 WFN is just about the only mold I cast for .38/.357 these days.

Bill
    "I'm not often right but I've never been wrong."

Jimmy Buffett
    "Scarlet Begonias"

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by RobS View Post
    I was asking others here of their experiences and also was hoping each would chime in possibly on the workmanship too. Yes I could ask the company however I very much value our forum member's opinions and experiences.
    I may have been lucky in that none over two weeks. All mine have been outstanding. presistion made and bullets drop well best I have used (most accurate). easy to deal with and pricing reasonable.

I got a 225-61 Elvis mold that shipped quickly to Canada, then was held by customs for a time. No fault of Arsenal. It was worth letting Customs drool over it. Beautiful mold that drops great projectiles!

Kraken Fan #69

I ordered a 429421 4 cavity 2 Plain base 2 GC on 12/5 received it yesterday 12/12.

It's posts like this that make me thankful to live in Utah. Arsenal and NOE are a 40 minute drive, and Accurate is in Salt Lake. (no pickup address, but shipping only takes a day or so)

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar
    Anybody ever try the Arsenal 358135 in 9mm? It looks like it would work great squeezed down to .357
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Boolit Master
    Ferguson, No need to squeeze Jared will cut it to whatever diameter you want.

Boolit Master
    No but I do have http://arsenalmolds.com/bullet-molds...=137&limit=100 and it works great.
    "Consequently we move away from other shooters to remain focused on our passion, as our ideas are quickly dismissed or misunderstood by others. Sharing does not come easily for swagers, not because they are necessarily selfish, but because they have been whittling away in their only little world for so long, that being able to relate to others what they understand is no simple task."

​Mentor

Boolit Master
    Well Crud! I was just going to see what they had and bought one. $88 shipped for an aluminum 5 cavity. It's been 2 years since I bought a mold and I couldn't say no. Don't have a working pot or sizer yet. LOL
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Boolit Master
    So it's been 10 days and my new mold is here. It Looks Great!

Now if RCBS can get it together I'll cast a few. I'm waiting on the Pro Melt 2 and parts for my old Pro Melt.
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Boolit Man
    Got this 40- 200 Kieth for my 610, I absolutely love it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 40 SWC BRASS INSIDE-500x500_mod-500x500.jpg