Snyders JerkyLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2RepackboxWideners
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything

Thread: WTS Some 577 Snider stuff

Super Moderator

WTS Some 577 Snider stuff

Up for sale is some stuff usable to build a Snider rifle/carbine. Nothing here requires an FFL. It's all priced LESS SHIPPING. If interested PM me, but first "I'll Take It" has dibs.

BSA marked action. Great condition overall. Will ship in USPS SFRB, $125.

British Govt made action. Has some external pitting, but nothing to affect it's operation. Fully functional smooth operation $85.

Have two 58 Cal octagon barrels, 27" long. Has one end turned round for 1/2" as seen in photo. 1.130" across the flats. Flats need finish polish. Bore/groove .578" x .587". My estimate is a 66" twist as it makes just less then a half turn in 26". $75 each.

Very nice clean Italian lock suitable for use with the Snider action. Will need a Snider hammer (Dixie GW) or the supplied hammer modded. $75

[img]

Very nice piece of Walnut suitable for use with the Snider, or most any other rifle. $200.

Prefer payment via MO (No Western Union) or a check if I know ya! I don't spend much time on the computer during the day, I have other stuff to do. As mentioned, prices are LESS SHIPPING other then the 2 Snider actions and the Lock.

Thanks for looking. Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Super Moderator

2nd bump
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Check your pm