StainLess Steel MediaRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
ADvertise hereTitan ReloadingGraf & SonsLee Precision

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: kel tec 2000??

Boolit Master

what ill probably end up going with is another 9mm. I wish they made it in 40 though. http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-8...ve-pistol.html
    Soldier of God, sixgun junky, Retired electrical lineman. My office was a 100 feet in the air, closer to God the better

Boolit Master
    I had a S2K, in 9mm though, and will mimic everyone here with their nothing but great feeding habits 9f that little carbine. I thoroughly enjoyed mine, but sold it after Ruger came out with their new 9mm carbine....intentions to buy one of those with the monies....but that is another story.

Get one, you won't regret it. Put on a few doodad's do and you will love it. I sold only to free up funds, not because of any misfunctioning.....all boots fed, shot, and worked very well out at the 100 yard berm at my range if I did my part . Worst thing is the factory sights, and they aren't overly horrible, just the worst thing.
    Liberalism isn't just a disease anymore, it is a mental disorder.

Sirach 2: 4-9

Boolit Master
    My wife saw one about a week or so ago and fell in love with it. I've been trying to stall her on the purchase as I look for a slightly used 9mm. They look crude but effective and they use the 9mm Glock mags. Something I will ponder for a little while longer.

I love mine. Feed it Lee 175 grain tc and about 3.0 grains of Clays and you have a great shooting combo! Regular fmj 40 can tap your cheek in an awfully annoying way but powder coated boolits work great for me.

Vendor Sponsor
    Lloyd: That thing is definitely NFA. It is attached to the gun and thus considered an SBR. The gun is actually buried within the frame.

Saw it at the show and they said it was NFA at their booth. I think this thing was developed by the Israelis'.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Master

they actually make two versions. One with a true folding stock that is considered a sbr when you put your glock in it and the other with an folding arm brace and a approval letter from the batf saying its legal. A rifle has a stock and just like registering your AR receiver as a handgun and putting a shooting brace on it is legal with any length barrel. Now whether this ruling changes down the line is debatable but right now its legality isn't.
    Soldier of God, sixgun junky, Retired electrical lineman. My office was a 100 feet in the air, closer to God the better

I have a. sub 2000 gen II in 9mm and love it. Lots of fun to shoot. For what it is it's really accurate. Shoots 125 gr cast boolits with no problem sized .358. I like it better than my Just Right Carbine in 45 acp which i like allot.
    Dont pee down my back and tell me its raining.

Apache armaments in Kentucky has a 40 cal ar upper that fits on your 9mm lower. Ask to talk to Charles, they are at a lot of Indiana larger gun shows, especially the 1500 in Indianapolis.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Smale View Post
    what ill probably end up going with is another 9mm. I wish they made it in 40 though. http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-8...ve-pistol.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123