Reloading Everything Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revelation 6

Banned

^^^
    I thought this kind of trash was to be kept out of The Chapel
    Sad to see

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I agree jmort . Mods will be hesitant to delete posts here unless they are obviously rabid trolling . Believe me ...almost all the atheists on the forum come here to read the threads but most don't post . That's fine in fact most that do act in a normal respectful manner due to beliefs of others here . All that come to read or comment are more than welcome to comment or start a thread and some do .

It's not hard to be decent and normal with respect to the nature of this part of the forum . Many non believers reading a request for prayer will comment ....I 'hope' your situation gets better and that's fine . They are trying to give encouragement in the only way they can at that point in their life . I personally hope many non believers come here to join us in threads .
    No turning back , No turning back !

"Dang ! looks like GOD is going to not only kill many but they will suffer great torment. We are taught GOD loves us and is merciful . How can GOD kill so many ? And lest we forget they will be judged at the throne after dying and cast into the lake of fire . Do we believe in a merciful GOD ? Did GOD bring this torment and death ?"
    Another who regards Scripture as a dime novel. The Great Flood was just a natural phenomenon? Why does God allow wars with death and torment? Why does God allow death at all? Actually God does not kill in the last battle, His Angels and Saints do. If He created the universe by His work, He could end it with His word - no battle needed. Unfortunately Unity is not a Christian religion.
    Whatever!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12