WidenersTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionLoad Data
RepackboxReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Southern Risen Crossbow

Boolit Master

Southern Risen Crossbow

http://www.southerncrossbow.com/sc73002.php

Here's a link to the company I'm talking about for those who may not be familiar with them or their products. Not affiliated in any why with them and do not get paid nor given gear to review for them.

The xlt385 is the bow I'm discussing here, I found it a real value for the dollar amount as good as any other in its class and better than most even the scope isn't bad which isn't always the case with bow package deals. The real reason this company shines is their costumer service!!!! I fired a decocking arrow that I did not realize had a broken off knock, being solid aluminum it is heavy for size, so the string had nothing to grab onto, the string rose over the arrow effectively dry firing the bow. I produced a very small split in the limb on the right side . I called the company to see about buying a replacement riser as it was my fault completely. Told the lady what happened and she said send the whole package in, on their dime! I did, just 5 business days later a package arrived at my door,a whole new crossbow,scope ,quiver, bolts, and a decocking bolt that they recommend as well as all my old gear minus the broken limb, so I know have spare parts and new bolts! That in my humble opinion is very very good service.

Boolit Master
    Pretty close to the Mathews/Mission "Sniper Lite", I purchased last year, due to shoulder issues. Sounds like you made a good choice. I went with Mission, because there is a dealer/pro shop, just down the road. Sniper Lite was lauded as the quietest X-bow on the market.

I harvested two bucks, the last two seasons. X-bows are ridiculously accurate and flat shooting. Pretty much doubles the effective range of a compound.

Enjoy your new toy......

Winelover