Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingRepackboxInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2 Wideners

Thread: WTS 7.35x51 M38 FC (Fucile Corto) Carcano

Super Moderator

WTS 7.35x51 M38 FC (Fucile Corto) Carcano

Rifle is in overall VG condition. There are a couple bruises on the stock. Bore is VG-Exc condition. Made in 1939 at the Italian Terni Arsenal. This short rifle went to Finnland as aid in their battle against the Soviets, so it is 'SA" stamped.

The correct sling is included. The serial number on the stock and action do not match. The above shows a bruise on the forend.

Buttstock has a couple dings. Buttplate is in good shape. Nothing is contained behind butt trap lid. I think it originally held cleaning stuff

Oh, BTW, I built the front sight blade up with 'Steel Bondo' so it could be shot using the 'Common sight picture'. In military guise the issue fixed sights were good to 300 yards. Bury the front blade for close up work. Front blade even with the rear sight notch worked for 300 yards. Obviously the target was tall and slender The bore slugs a perfect .292 x .300" with 4 grooves.

Included with the rifle is 44 Frontier 7.35 once fired (6.5x52 conversion), and the load data I'd ginned up for cast.

Price is $275 plus shipping @ 11 lbs. I will ship USPS or UPS, your choice.

The below additional items are available to go with the Carcano if desired:

(1) 50 Norma 7.35 x 51 (6.5 conv) Fired 4 times and annealed on 3rd firing. Primed $30. 1lb 3 oz)

(2) 50 Norma 6.5x52, Fired 3 times, annealed on 3rd firing (I used to have a 6.5 Carcano) $30 1lb 3 oz

(3) 50 Frontier 6.5x52, 38 once fired. $30 1lb 3 oz)

(4) 50 Frontier 6.5x52 unfired $38 1 lb 3 oz

(5) Lee 2 die set for 7.35x51. Also includes Lyman custom 'M' expander for cast, Custom expander for expanding 6.5x52 to 7.35.. Also Lee type sizer for reducing cast lead to .301". $25 2 lbs

(6) Steel Carcano clip $8. This clip will be sold to the buyer of the rifle as first dibs, unless they don't want it.

Please PM me, and the first "I'll take it" gets it. If any of the above numbered Items are desired, please quote the number to make it simpler for me.

Payment to be made via MO (No Western Union) only. Will need an FFL (01 or C&R) for shipment. In order to figure shipping, I will need to know how you want it shipped (USPS or UPS) and your address including the zip code.

Thanks for looking! We have our grand daughter on Sundays so I'll probably check the computer in the AM but not again until about 7 pm California time.

Thanks, Rick
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Super Moderator

1st bump 12-6
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Super Moderator

2nd and last bump

Boolit Master

Nice. Most I've seen have been buubba'd.