Reloading EverythingWidenersLoad DataInline Fabrication
Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Repackbox
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Gift Exchange Thingy-Ma-Bob 2017

I find that 8# of mono/foundry type letters will fit in a SFRB. This should be at least 9/19 Sn/Sb I can also fit a small pewter ingot (approx .25 lb)

According to the alloy calculator if you added this alloy SFRB to 35 lbs. of your COWW's it would yield at least hardball /2/6/92 with BHN around 15 and the 2% Sn makes it easy to cast with.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by RogerDat View Post
    I find that 8# of mono/foundry type letters will fit in a SFRB. This should be at least 9/19 Sn/Sb I can also fit a small pewter ingot (approx .25 lb)

According to the alloy calculator if you added this alloy SFRB to 35 lbs. of your COWW's it would yield at least hardball /2/6/92 with BHN around 15 and the 2% Sn makes it easy to cast with.
    Ok, I'm in, I'll take this and offer up a Gerber multitool, Merry Christmas.
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Ok, I'm in, I'll take this and offer up a Gerber multitool, Merry Christmas.
    Got your PM with address and will try to get that in mail before weekend.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Merry Christmas!!.

For your consideration. These are a set so whom ever get them gets them all. Pictures are to show the boolits and the numbers of each is listed in the description. Alloy for all is the Captains COWW.

Boolits on right are Mehi 413-640, Dressed with Smoke's Carolina Blue and Blammers Gator Gas checks. There are 15 in the packet - Pentagon HP average 210gr Sized to 0.410

The middle are Mehi 413-640, Dressed with Smoke's Carolina Blue and Blammers Gator Gas checks. There are 15 in the packet - Small HP average 218 gr Sized to 0.410

On the Left are Mehi 413-265 (Trueshot Clone), Dressed with Smoke's Carolina Blue and Blammers Gator Gas checks. There are 25 in the packet - Small HP average 261 gr Sized to 0.410.

This is a sample pack for any one that wants to try these boolits for a .41 Rem. mag or 41 Special, thought the 265's may be a little much for a special. The 265's are not too long for my 4.5" BH cylinder using the front crimp grove. BTW the 310 is not part of the package.

Attachment 208807Attachment 208808
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerat View Post
    Merry Christmas!!.

For your consideration. These are a set so whom ever get them gets them all. Pictures are to show the boolits and the numbers of each is listed in the description. Alloy for all is the Captains COWW.

Boolits on right are Mehi 413-640, Dressed with Smoke's Carolina Blue and Blammers Gator Gas checks. There are 15 in the packet - Pentagon HP average 210gr Sized to 0.410

The middle are Mehi 413-640, Dressed with Smoke's Carolina Blue and Blammers Gator Gas checks. There are 15 in the packet - Small HP average 218 gr Sized to 0.410

On the Left are Mehi 413-265 (Trueshot Clone), Dressed with Smoke's Carolina Blue and Blammers Gator Gas checks. There are 25 in the packet - Small HP average 261 gr Sized to 0.410.

This is a sample pack for any one that wants to try these boolits for a .41 Rem. mag or 41 Special, thought the 265's may be a little much for a special. The 265's are not too long for my 4.5" BH cylinder using the front crimp grove. BTW the 310 is not part of the package.

Attachment 208807Attachment 208808
    Merry Christmas Minerat! Been looking to try some options in the 41mag, would love to accept these.

Would joyously offer to give a gift of a SFRB of Montana Gold .380 90g JHP if someone would like it.
    Last edited by JimB..; 12-04-2017 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Supplement Christmas Spirit

JimB,

Merry Christmas, they are yours. I'll get them out tomorrow and send you tracking #.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    NAGR member

Boolit Master

30 Herret I have 20 cases I got somewhere. Have no use. They are made on R-P 30-30 cases. I have no idea how many times they been reload and shoot, but they look OK to shoot a few more times.
    sorry no pic If you want them, you know the drill.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by JonB_in_Glencoe View Post
    I've been offline for the last 25 hours.
    I got your PM and I will ship the grips out in the couple days.
    Got the grips, much thanks not only for the grips but for getting me in the Christmas sprit. Merry Christmas!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0083.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	208848
    AIN'T SHE PERRRTY!!!

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.

Tis the Season!!!

Would joyously offer to give a gift of a SFRB of Montana Gold .380 90g JHP if someone would like it.
    I just got my first .380 and a set of dies and would love to have these, Jim.
    PM sent.

I would like to offer up a gift of not one, but two 358432 SC molds, HP'd by our own Rangefinder. One has two different tip pins and is adjustable for HP depth. These have served me well and make a wonderful little HP wadcutter bullet. Cavities are perfect and screws are like new.

The results look like this:

And mostly of all!!!

M E R R Y. . . . . . C H R I S T M A S ! ! ! !
    Last edited by Beagle333; 12-04-2017 at 12:21 PM.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Boolit Grand Master

A reminder to everyone: If you accept a gift put up another in the same post then make sure to say Merry Christmas, it's the point to this exercise!
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

ive been looking for a wad cutter mold, so ill Merry christmass Beagle 333's offer !!!!!

ill offer up both a 13.60 usps money order filled out for D crocket molds and casting pots in the vendor section , also i have a new unopend leupold scope mount in mate finish for a win model 70.
    Merry christmass

Boolit Grand Master

With Christmas trees already on the shelves I reckoned I would get a gift exchange going. Here are the rules:

1) No broken or damaged stuff is to be offered
    2) Offeree is to pay shipping to the person who wants the gift
    3) Person who takes a gift must put up a gift for someone else to choose
    4) No need to have a "Need" to get a gift
    5) Gifts must be posted publicly on this thread and "I'll take it" for whatever gift must be posted on this thread so everybody can keep track

Goals of this exchange are to:
    A) Get rid of stuff in your garage!
    B) Aid a fellow caster/reloader/shooter
    C) Have fun and spread some cheer!

Remember: post the I'll take it, put something else up and PM the giver with your info. No PM, no gift!
    I didn't get a PM, Ben. 'You still want this?

Edit: Got it now. All good. Christmas is in the mail!!!!!
    Last edited by Beagle333; 12-07-2017 at 12:11 AM.

Boolit Grand Master

Folks, if you want to participate follow the rules and they are very simple. Say "I'll take this, put up another item in it's place then say Merry Christmas" followed by a pm to the giver with your information. No-one is obligated to go chasing someone around. If you have time to post "I'd like that" you have time to follow it with a pm. No PM, No Gift.

This is supposed to be fun and a gift giving thread in the spirit of Christmas for the members on this forum.

Merry Christmas to all
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by RogerDat View Post
    Got your PM with address and will try to get that in mail before weekend.
    I got the package, this will probably end up coming out of my RB .44, thanks again.

The Gerber multitool is still up for grabs BTW.
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~

Christmas Gift Exchange Thingy-Ma-Bob 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    I got the package, this will probably end up coming out of my RB .44, thanks again.

The Gerber multitool is still up for grabs BTW.
    I could use a multi tool. lost mine a while back. I'll take it lol!

I can meet your call with a brand new Lee powder charging kit (came with my loadmaster) never used it's the one with the chain and disks. All parts should be there. If You don't need something like that or know someone who does, I'd be happy to ship it to them. Merrrrryyy Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruger Grips look pretty, daughter was admiring them when she came over. Wife even thought they were nice. She thinks I am way to utilitarian, so this is a rare "win" for me on style points.

Been sick so haven't mounted them. BTW - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Boolit Buddy

Merry Christmas everyone! I have a set of pink hogue grips for a Ruger Sp101. I may have mounted them but I think I opened the package to look at it. If you can use, let me know and I'll put them in a FR box and send them to you.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerat View Post
    JimB,

Merry Christmas, they are yours. I'll get them out tomorrow and send you tracking #.
    Minerat, you make some beautiful bullets! And thanks for the surprise, I had none and will surely put them to good use.

Merry Christmas to all!

Quote Originally Posted by JimB.. View Post
    Minerat, you make some beautiful bullets! And thanks for the surprise, I had none and will surely put them to good use.

Merry Christmas to all!
    I'm glad you like them. I got the surprises right after they came out and figured you'd appreciate them.

Merry Christmas
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    NAGR member

Boolit Grand Master

JimB, gift received and much appreciated!!!! This will keep me and the wife in top form for our little self defense gun shooting. We extend the warmest Christmas wishes to all and extreme thanks to Jim again.
    Merry Christmas!!!!!

Chuck.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast