RotoMetals2Load DataTitan ReloadingWideners
Reloading EverythingRepackboxLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTS: MP 452-200 4 cav mold

Boolit Master

WTS: MP 452-200 4 cav mold

It's time to sell this mold; I haven't cast with it for quite some time, and have switched over to a different design for my 45's, so it's time to give someone else a chance to use this mold... This is one of the first molds of this design, and the quality is seen in the photos... The grey color on the mold interior is from using molybdenum sulfide powder as a release agent on the mold. I don't do that anymore, but I was still experimenting when I bought this mold (years ago). There is some lead smear seen on the top of the mold from running it a little too hot and a little too fast. The smear doesn't interfere with the quality of the boolits. I have 2 sets of pins for this mold; round and penta. I've used both, and they release fine. Instead of a third set of blank pins, these pins are reversable if you don't want to cast a hollow point boolit.

This mold design is currently on sale from the maker for about $120. I'll sell this mold for $85 and pay for the shipping. US sales only, please...

First post in this thread to say "I'll take it", wins... Follow with a PM for address exchange, et cetera... Preferred payment is USPS MO, cash, silver coins... or heck, I'll take a personal check to make it easy...

Attachment 208313 Attachment 208314

Attachment 208315 Attachment 208316
    Last edited by StratsMan; 11-23-2017 at 01:54 PM.

Boolit Bub
    I'll take it

Boolit Buddy
    Seconds please