Lee PrecisionInline FabricationRotoMetals2Wideners
Titan ReloadingLoad DataRepackboxReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayers for my brother

Moderator Emeritus

Glad that Jon is out of the hospital. I will continue to pray for his healing and restoring him back to his family.
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    More prayer is needed for Jon .

Lord strengthen Jon and heal him . Work through his doctors and caregivers to give relief and healing . Be with his family to guide them , help them in this hard time . Please speed his recovery . Thank you Lord . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

So on the long road back to good health/healthy lifestyle my daily visit to my brothers house today was filled with joy; his color was good,he talked we laughed, he asked me to bring him a coffee and take him to run some errands,told him if he wanted I'd take him clothes shopping cause after losing 44 pounds he looks like a homey in his current dudds .
    Thank you all, for prayer and thoughts and listening to my story!
    Thank you Jesus !

Boolit Grand Master
    Don’t know how I missed this. Glad he is out of danger

After prayers....laughter is the best medicine
    Don Verna

Thank you for that wonderful report ! Prayers continue .

Praise God. Thank you Jesus.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

So since my last post my brother has been very ill not getting any better not gaining weight at all not able to eat. Finally finally a doctor discovered the root problem; I can't spell the syndrome but it has to do with the stomach not producing the proper enzymes to break down food and stimulate the expelling of waste. After 21 days of agony there is hope as this can be reversed and fixed; 10 to 20 days of treatment and he should be on the mend!

I'm glad to hear they have discovered the cause . Sorry he relapsed but healing is in sight .

Boolit Master

Well young or old sick or healthy if the body can't take nourishment and expel waste it withers and dies or becomes septic and dies, our sister and myself have been screaming for someone to look at the cause deeper than what was diagnosed on the surface, even the gastrointestinal guy he saw last Tuesday missed this, but yes we are greatful to have a cause and even more greatful that it is something reversible and even more greatful still that in the last 24 hours our brother has eaten ,kept it down, not been in agony and is much more alert and bright eyed ,even made a few jokes. And I appreciate you guys listening to my story and praying for my family for the last several days seemed we were beating our heads against the wall and everyone he saw just said "monitor your sugar and adjust your insulin ". Well and fine and sound advice but more was needed when the patient was withering away to nothing right before our eyes, down 50 some pounds since the Sunday before thanksgiving!

I am still praying , I am optimistic .
    Lord restore nagantguy's brother to good health through his doctors or through whatever plan you have . Be with him and his family as you know the needs . Provide healing and strength . Give guidance and assurance . Thank you Lord . Thank you for all you have done in their lives . Amen

Lord, bring Jon your healing, and give hope to his family.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12