Titan ReloadingLoad DataInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRepackbox
Lee Precision Wideners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for my brother

Boolit Master

Prayers for my brother

The whole family in the last 2 weeks including me has got that terrible stomach flu, 24 hours of misery and your better, my brother didn't get better he got sicker and sicker for 3 or 4 days finally he went to the emergency room, his blood sugar was off the charts and he was so dehydrated that his kidneys were in danger.
    He's a young strong smart man with a good heart and a quick smile, He is my choice to take care of my daughter if anything ever happened to me; my ex-wife my daughters mother even agrees with that choice and also has him as or daughters next of kin.
    He's been sleeping for almost 24 hours; his body is weak and looks to have aged 10 years... I'm reaching out to my online family of paryer warriors and asking that you include my brother Jon in your conversation with Jesus, our Savior.
    Thank you brothers and sisters!

Heavenly Father, please allow your divine healing to touch Jon in this time of need. Please bring guidance and wisdom to the doctors and staff treating him. Please bring comfort and peace to his family and loved ones as they anxiously wait. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Thanks for bringing this here nagantguy.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord be close to Jon and his family . Give strength and healing . Guide all of his care givers that his recovery is short . Please give him complete healing Lord . Thank you for all you do in Jon's life . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

My wife has had that for the last week. Missed 4 days of work this pay period.
    Thankfully she finally turned the corner and got her appetite back, had good supper tue night and made it through a full day at work yesterday.

Your brother and you and your family are in my prayers.

I suggest that you may wish to lay your hands on your brothers body. Then go to the Lord in prayer. Intercede for him, let the Lord work through you. Give him something to work with.

It can be hard to fix things when you don't have any tools in the right place.

So I am saying you be the tool, the connection. Let the Lord provide the power. Give it a try, what do you have to lose?

Boolit Master
    I will add him to my list.
    jim

Boolit Master

Prayer sent up for Jon and Family
    Being human is not for sissies.

Moderator Emeritus

Father please be with Jon as he is treated for his high blood sugar and kidney problem. Please guide the physicians that will attend him and allow them to go down the path to complete healing. Father, I give You all the praise for what You do for us but in this instance nagantguy's brother really needs Your special attention so that he can rest, recover, and do Your work. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Will be praying for Jon and his family.

Boolit Master

Jon we are praying for you.

Boolit Master

Thank you all so so much and God bless each and everyone of you!

No . Thank you , thank you for asking , thank you for caring , THANK YOU for the privilege to pray for one you love .

Charlie

Thank you for giving us a chance to show our faith, our belief in the power of prayer. The chance to repay a little.

Boolit Master

right here with you!

Boolit Master

So update, brother is home from hospital;still feels terrible,weak,overwhelmed.. now that the immediate crisis is over he's going into the what now /why me phase. Major life adjustments coming his way. He is the kind of man I wanted to be,the brother I tryed to be and the friend everyone should have!

Super Moderator Emeritus
    We all pray for continued healing and you to have the time to help him

Father, watch over Jon, and bring him to full health again. Bless him and all who love him. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master

Thank you all; as some of you know we all work for the family business,my brother did come to work today and managed a half day before he got tired out. He has the spirit to get himself well, as well as aid from the Holy Spirit .
    After a life changing event we all go through a process of anger/grief/denial/acceptance etc. I think he's in the why me/why now what now phase.
    It is painful to see him so emaciated ,thin and weak but I was proud of him today!

Good to hear he's on the mend. Praying for him now.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Thank you for the report . I'm still praying for him and all his family . Still praying for strength and healing . Please update his condition when possible . It is uplifting that you love him so much .

Thinking of him, my life change for me back when I broke my hip and then a hip replacement and then was put out of work after. my life had change for me. Wonder after, now I make the best of it all and look to make things work for what i like to do, Why i saying this is that your brother can do the same also.it will take time .He has the will he will make it work. Give him the up side of what he likes to do. To have it work for him.I know it is not easy.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast