Titan ReloadingInline FabricationRotoMetals2Lee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxReloading EverythingLoad Data
Snyders Jerky Wideners

Thread: Thanksgiving

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Thanksgiving

May everyone have a great Thanksgiving ! Hopefully a time to spend with family and friends as we recount the blessings given by our Lord . A time to consider the love , mercy and genericity of our creator , our father in heaven . The day of Thanksgiving should be everyday . Lets take advantage of sharing GOD with all we love tomorrow .

Lord it has been a year from our last Thanksgiving celebration . Thank you for all you have done in our lives , thank you for your love , mercy and patience . Thank you for all given everyday that we take for granted . Thank you for our family , our friends , our churches and thank you for this forum that brings us all together . Thank you for the sacrifice and suffering , the death and resurrection that gives us salvation and the offer of eternal life . Thank you that you are , guide each here in what you would have done and help us build our relationship with you . Thank you Lord . Amen
    Last edited by Boaz; 11-22-2017 at 09:03 PM.
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well as all the members of "The Chapel" ... May God bless each of you; your families; your friends; our military; our first responders; our Country; and the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS! YALL!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

I want to take this opportunity to say Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here on Cast Boolits and to those who post such wonderful things here in the chapel. I am thankful for the life changing posts I read here. I also wish to say Thank You to our wonderful Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who has made us in His image and has made us to be brothers and sisters in the Lord. What a family we have! I hope we are all able to count our many blessings each day as He provides so much for us.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Super Moderator Emeritus
    I wish each of you a Happy Thanksgiving. May the Lord bless you and your families with much peace and love as you gather together to celebrate. I am thankful for all the churches who give up their time to make thanksgiving a great time for those who would be alone if not for going to dinner at that church on thanksgiving. May the Lord bless those churches and all their members

Boolit Master
    Praying for a safe Thanksgiving for travelers, and family ties renewed.

Praying for a Blessed day of thanksgiving and a reflection on all the Blessings we have received. Thank you Jesus for our Salvation.
    Giving thanks for the gas and electric bills, it means I have heat when it's cold and a/c when it's hot.
    Thanks for a floor that needs sweeping, windows that need washing and a yard that needs raking, it means I have a home.
    Thanks for my grocery bills, it means I have food.
    Thanks for the chaos and noise and general hub bub, it means I'm surrounded by those I love and love me.
    And thank YOU all for showing a persistence and dedication for God's love.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.