Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
WidenersLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Repackbox Snyders Jerky
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: I'd like to tell a story

Boolit Master

Boaz, this was incredible. I grew up in Tucson and I'm only four years younger than you, so I remember how beautiful, and open, the Arizona desert was in the early 70s. I thank you for your great story as it brought back many wonderful memories of my roaming throughout the Sonoran desert when I was young. God Bless you! Ed

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rl69 View Post
    I don't have any regrets. I've done a bunch of things I'm not proud of, But they all lead me to where I am now. And if I had the opertunity to rewrite my past I wouldn't in fear of not being the man I have become, and growing into

This is not pride just a realization of all God has blessed me with
    I enjoyed this comment of rl69's . He realizes and understands that our experiences good and bad have made us who we are today . Our Lord is always with us in spirit , he loves us . He builds us through our experience in this fallen world and without him we would be lost . We are sinners and we have all failed many times due to our own nature . But our father understands our weakness and loves us no less . We will be tested but never tempted , by our freewill and given choice we are offered opportunity in shaping our lives and who we are . He is always with us .

I would like to thank all who have said they enjoyed this story . We all have stories that got us where we are now . Our lives are our testimonial , we have done wrong but we have also done good . We believe in a merciful Lord that forgives sin just by us asking for it . Each day we can start a new life , we are given the privilege to be who we want to be . Our past does not condemn us but is only a guide to our future .
    Thank you for putting up with me .

Charlie
    No turning back , No turning back !

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011