MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxWidenersRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Titan Reloading Load Data

Thread: For thought and meditation

Boolit Master

For thought and meditation

"For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth."

—John 4:24

Worshiping God is not about having a great voice or talent. It is about having your heart in the right place. That is what God is interested in more than anything else. God looks on our hearts when we worship. And He wants us to worship in spirit and in truth.

In John 4, we find the account of Jesus’s conversation with the woman at the well, a woman who had been married and divorced five times and was living with a man at present. Here was someone who obviously was looking for her Prince Charming to fill the void in her life. But she hadn’t found him. And as Jesus began to share the truth with her about how she could know the living God, she became a little uncomfortable. So she tried to change the subject.

But Jesus told her she had it all turned around. He said, “Believe me, dear woman, the time is coming when it will no longer matter whether you worship the Father on this mountain or in Jerusalem. . . . But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way. For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth” (verses 21, 23–24).

With these words, Jesus gave us the fundamental elements of true worship: in spirit and in truth. Notice also that Jesus said the Father “is looking for those who will worship him that way” (verse 23).

Right now, God Almighty is searching for someone who will fulfill their purpose for existence and glorify and praise His name. He wants to pour out His blessing into their lives.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Thank you rl, for a wonderful lesson.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you rl69 ! And we remember the role that woman played right after the encounter at the well .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Heck yeah:

John 4

28 The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men,

29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?

30 Then they went out of the city, and came unto him.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Jesus Christ kind of had that effect on people .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Sat morning I woke up, made my coffee, fed the dog, lit 2 candles and put TE Ford on.

So I am sitting there, saying good morning to him. And I say something like " Lord I don't have any fancy words, I can't carry a tune in a bucket. But you know what is in my heart! I know you know every part of me, inside and out.

And I hear this still small voice way down inside. "And you know that is why I love you, and watch over you, and send blessings to you. For you are humble, but you do love me. You are not full of pride, or self concerned. You are eager to love and do my will.

I still have issues, I still stumble, fail and fall. I still get angry, and I worry too much about the world sometimes. But every day is a little better, a little easier, with less worry and stress.

Good thoughts all down the line guys.