Reloading EverythingLoad DataWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingRepackboxLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2

Thread: WTB or WTT COWW lead or Range Lead

Boolit Buddy

WTB or WTT COWW lead or Range Lead

I am looking to buy or trade for some coww lead or range lead. If the price is right, I will just buy it. If you are looking to trade, I have 45acp brass, 40 S&W brass, 380 brass (at least 1000 of each), 30-06 brass commercial and military, lyman/rcbs type sizing dies in .284, .308, .356, .427, .243, .452

Let me know what you have and if you are in the selling mood or trading mood.

Banned
    PM sent

Not sure if this helps, but I have bought lead from both RedRiver and theCaptain. Both are very good to deal with with IMO reasonable prices.

TheCaptain normally has an active thread with lead for sale.

Boolit Buddy
    I did check with theCaptain, she is out of coww

I don't normally sell COWW lead. The price I pay around here to buy it is too high for there to be any profit, and hauling 60+ lb. boxes into post office is a PITA. That said if you get stuck and don't find anyone else PM me, I could sell you a 20# SFRB or 60# MFRB to tide you over.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

I'm pretty sure I can sell you a 60 pound box of COWW if I can modify a proposed deal with someone (I was going to sell him 2 boxes, but have only just PMd him about it. Haven't heard... I'll just modify that and go on with this if you wish). Maybe I can help you with one box, and him with one box. Sounds good to me anyway...

One MFRB of well smelted COWW muffin ingots (regular muffin pan sized ingots around 2 pounds (+/-) each. I 100 percent inspect every wheel weight (NO zinc), multiple smelting with cedar sawdust, then candle, then candle wax after EACH filling of my two muffin-pan molds.

I just got some COWW ore, and needing some money for shooting hobby I'm back in for the moment. Ore increasing and amount of usable is decreasing on this end as well. How about $1.10 per pound plus MFRB shipping for a 60 pound box (+ couple pounds extra to even out possible difference in our scales)?

Let me know, and we can PM particulars.

Thank,
    Bob

PS. RogerDat, Not trying to mess up your offer. You get first on this if you are truly inclined to do so, and OP accepts your offer. Your post just sounds a little soft on this, but you're #1 on this. Just jumping in myself...

No 40-82 hiker I'm more of a fall back source if nothing else worked out, looks like OP has things lined up so he's good. Which means I'm good. Thoughtful of you to put that in there. I meant it to be a soft offer. I can, so I would but glad to see someone else step up.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Buddy
    I have bought some lead and traded for some, want to trade for more

Boolit Buddy
    I cleaned out my messages and deleted too many. Thank you very much, the guy from Louisiana that sent me the lead and 45 bullets!!!

Boolit Buddy
    up today

Boolit Master

I just filled a 60+ box ready to go but it has been so long, what is CoWW going for these days? PM me to work out a price.
    May all your bullets find the Bullseye.