Inline FabricationRepackboxReloading EverythingLee Precision
Snyders JerkyLoad DataWidenersTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2 MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTS/T: M6 scout case, Barrels (TC/AR), dies & misc

WTS/T: M6 scout case, Barrels (TC/AR), dies & misc

Need to move some duplicate and excess items to fund lathe projects I have planned during my upcoming vacation. If you have any questions about items please feel free to pm or email, make offers for trades or want to work with me on prices. Paypal friends and family or USPS MO are accepted at this time.

#1 CMMG 16" .22LR conversion barrel (chambered) M4 barrel profile threaded 1/2-28 NOS $80 shipped

#2 CMMG 16" .22LR conversion barrel (chambered) bull barrel profile. Thread protector is factory welded on due to off center threads. $75 shipped

(Note, these are factory 2nd's barrels I purchased from CMMG at a show, they are mechanically sound save for the off center threads noted on bbl #2, I found out I can't use these with my M261 conversion so I'm sending them down the road)

#3 TC contender "Super 14" barrel chambered in .223 rem. This barrel has a superb bore however the external is not perfect and appears to have been refinished at some point. The barrel has some pitting present but the bore is great. No sights, no scope mount as I've removed it to use on a .22LR barrel $170 shipped

4-7 are all "Custom grade new dimension dies" The pistol cals are carbide. sorry for the omission.

#4 Hornady 45ACP/WIN/AR dies like new $29 shipped SPF

#5 Hornady 7mm WSM dies- Box broken light use $29 shipped

#6 Hornady 9mm luger/9x21 used $29 shipped

#7 Hornady .38/357 mag/max used $29 shipped

#8 LEE 220 Swift dies FL and seat in one red clear box plus a factory crimp die in another red clear box $25 shipped

#9 Random bag of scope mounting pieces, mostly top part of the rings, some bottom parts. Lots of mixed brands and quality and condition, some random parts in here as well. Good selection to have around if you’re working on piecing together scope ring parts for people. (fills about ⅓ of a gallon ziplock bag(no ring screws sorry) Email for pictures! $15 shipped SPF

#10 M6 Scout Springfield scout case, This is NOS from springfield, this is the one designed to store the gun assembled, has two pockets on either side of the case and a carry strap. $45 shipped SPF

Trades or looking to buy

303 Savage dies (used, good condition or better)
    Lyman 310 tong die sets for .44 and 9mm and 303 savage
    Tom Brown TOPS T-3 Tracker knife
    Alpha wolf Glock G31 .357 sig barrel, or G22 .40 S&W barrel (threaded a bonus)
    Last edited by wonderwolf; 11-26-2017 at 10:15 AM.
    My firearms project blog

Boolit Master

I'll take#9 I'm always looking for spare parts or screws PM inbound
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Boolit Buddy
    I assume #4 is carbide. If so I’ll take it.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you." Joe Heller

BTT and fyi I'm out of town until sunday so if I'm non responsive that is why.
    My firearms project blog

Boolit Buddy

I will take number 1. Pm me paypal details and i will get you paid.
    Thanks!
    Paul

It's now Wednesday the 29th and I have not received any payment details so I am withdrawing my offer to buy.
    Paul
    Last edited by pcarpenter; 11-29-2017 at 02:11 PM. Reason: withdrawing offer

Boolit Master

I'll take this:

#10 M6 Scout Springfield scout case, This is NOS from springfield, this is the one designed to store the gun assembled, has two pockets on either side of the case and a carry strap. $45 shipped

Sunday funday bump
    My firearms project blog