Thread: A Tumbleweed Christmas needs a Christmas gift

Well done everybody!
    I serve Jesus exclusively...do you?

.45-70 Marlin 1895 GBL
    .30-06 Win. M70

I finally obtained a feedback post!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...80#post4182480

Tumbleweed Christmas Conduit

My jaw dropped! I was a conduit for Georges minions to get presents to James (shoots 45acp), Ryan (shoots .40) and Roy (shoots 257 Roberts). I figured only a few cases would be provided for these new reloaders, was I ever mistaken. The generosity toward new loaders was amazing. All of the newbes can't believe their good fortune and as time frees them from holiday duties we will be reloading and working up loads. Before distributing the supplies the minions delivered I was able to take a photo. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEB_0361.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	210399 You can also see my post "Brassy Clause visits - Am I Promoted?" a little bit farther down the Helping Hands page.

I received a fantastic, much needed, reconditioned Lyman Lubisizer ( the color matches my Lyman Tru Line Jr, perfect for my bench decor) and 3 Dillon ammo boxes. I am ecstatic. This is definitely the best!!!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEB_0369.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	210400 Sorry about photos being sideways, couldn't fix that.

To all who participated in this AWESOME offer Thank you sooo much. To BrassMagnet for organizing this - You are the best!!!!
    Last edited by bbogue1; 12-27-2017 at 09:13 AM.

Boolit Mold
    It's taken me a couple weeks to compose myself from all the weird happenings over the holidays. But now I'm good and ready to tell my story. I had several visits from George, his Minions and that mystery man, Brassy Clause!! My neighbors were starting to worry about the amount of seemingly nefarious activity and my girlfriend was getting jealous of the amount of gifts I was receiving.

So here it is. Some pics of the great generosity from all of you who helped Brassy Clause. I can't thank you enough. All I need is some powder and primers and I'll be ready to start casting and loading.

To Brass Magnet, words can't thank you enough for putting this together. You're a great influence on the community and set a great example for all of us to follow.

To George and his Minions. All of you are amazing. The generosity from you guys astounds me. And again, I can't thank you guys enough.

I'm impressed and humbled by all you have done for us newbies. And i look forward to my opportunity to pay it forward when my time comes.

Update: I'm having technical difficulties uploading photos from my phone. I'll try to post them from the computer when I get home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet McAwesome View Post
    Yesterday was an awesome day! I took my beautiful girlfriend on a date that lasted all day. We went ice skating, saw a Christmas street performance, and in general had an amazing day.

But something weird happened.

When we left the house, we saw a man dressed as Santa clause, but wearing a robe made of spent brass.

I tried to take a pic, but he was way too fast.

While we were ice skating, I saw this guy again, but he was outside the rink. I swear he was laughing at me, and for good reason. I'm not a natural on the ice. As soon as I pulled out my phone to take his photo, this little miniature hockey player straight up tackled me. That little minion was way too strong to be natural. Superhuman, my friends.

Street performance time. Brassy clause was standing on top of a building eating cotton candy. And again I was tripped when I tried to take his picture. That minion seemed to appear from the feet of those around me and vanish into thin air afterwards. He was a ninja, I swear it.

So we get home, right? It's kind of late and there's a rather friendly guy in the outside who introduced himself as George. We talked for a minute and he was a really nice guy. Then I looked up, and again, Brassy Clause was on the roof. But this time, he gave me a big thumbs up and a wink. Then, with a big belly laugh, he knelt down and jumped so high he disappeared into the night sky. My girlfriend and I both turned to George with a look of disbelief on our faces, but George was gone too. Perplexing...

So we go inside and under the tree was a box that wasn't there before, and I knew that I had been visited (And apparently stalked) by Brassy Clause. Kinda cool, right? But what was in the box? Man, that's where it gets even better!! A Pacific Reloading press, a set of Lee dies, a case tumbler with a big container of media, and a Lee Pro 4-20 melting pot!

So what did I learn from this? George works for Brassy Clause. His Minions are supernatural. Brassy Clause can jump, and loves cotton candy. And the community of people who reload are a very supportive and generous group of guys!!

Thanks everyone who helped George, Brassy Clause and his Minions!!
    SweetMcAwesome is having trouble posting photos of his great, fantastic, awesome visit from George, so, here they are:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tim 1a.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	141.3 KB 
ID:	211560 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tim 3a.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	211561

In Remembrance
    bbogue1, hold on to your socks!! Might be a few late arrivals to sweeten the pot. It's great that you and your group are getting a helping hand to get going. Ring a dingle dingle. HE HE HO HO.

The late arrival is great!!! Our little reloading group all feel very thankful tonight. THANK YOU!!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEB_0385.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	211701
    Last edited by bbogue1; 01-12-2018 at 10:11 AM.

I guess Brassy, George, and the minions were not finished with me yet. This was just on the porch sitting on top of the snow when I went to check the mail. What a nice surprise.
    Last edited by AKholicBubba; 01-16-2018 at 11:32 PM.

It was an even nicer surprise when I opened it. Exactly the one I been wanting next. Thank you so much everyone.
    Last edited by AKholicBubba; 01-16-2018 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Spelling

This was by far the best holiday season I've had in several years. So glad I found this forum, I've learned more here in the past few months then I think I ever have lol. Such kindness and generosity from strangers, I'm so happy to call you all friends now. Like a huge family here and I love it. Thanks

Boolit Mold
    Had a great Christmas from brassy clause. Sorry for the delay is responding on here been going threw a lot. Thank you to everyone who sent stuff I greatly appreciate it. I will try to get some pictures up soon. Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123