Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2
Load DataLee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Tumbleweed Christmas needs a Christmas gift

Boolit Master

And now there are four!

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Must be like most shopper last minute but time is short get your need in here.

Boolit Master

You Snooze. You Lose!

Closed.

I'll compile the info I have and send it to all of Brassy Clause's Helpers.
    I do believe this will be a Tumbleweed Christmas to remember!

Boolit Master

I'll get the Brassy Clause's Helpers info out tonight.
    Who knows, we may even manage to get a gift under the tree in time this year?
    Hopefully we will see some pictures posted then!

Hi i know I'm late but hopefully not too late, I didn't see the post before closing time, but I could use and would much appreciate a little extra help, I work hard as I can but with the family and the obligations, there isn't much extra for my new hobby/addiction. And with Christmas coming and winter time here (I'm a tree man), my work isn't full time so much anymore till spring or better weather so that puts a hold on me buying any new stuff for a bit, with all this extra free time I would love too have a little more to play with. Unfortunately I have no time for friends lately, which I don't have any friends that cast or reload anyway, which would be nice then we could share equipment and supplies, that said I'm pretty much on my own here. Regardless if I'm too late or not, this event that y'all got going here is really great. I've read throughout the links if previous Christmas' that y'all done this. Such a cool thing. With everyone here knowing how expensive it can be casting and reloading in the beginning stages. I'm really excited to know that down the road I'll be helping other beginners on this forum on another tumbleweed Christmas for people that were just like me once. Let me know either way what y'all think. And Merry Christmas to all of you.
    Thanks, Bubba

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by AKholicBubba View Post
    Hi i know I'm late but hopefully not too late, I didn't see the post before closing time, but I could use and would much appreciate a little extra help, I work hard as I can but with the family and the obligations, there isn't much extra for my new hobby/addiction. And with Christmas coming and winter time here (I'm a tree man), my work isn't full time so much anymore till spring or better weather so that puts a hold on me buying any new stuff for a bit, with all this extra free time I would love too have a little more to play with. Unfortunately I have no time for friends lately, which I don't have any friends that cast or reload anyway, which would be nice then we could share equipment and supplies, that said I'm pretty much on my own here. Regardless if I'm too late or not, this event that y'all got going here is really great. I've read throughout the links if previous Christmas' that y'all done this. Such a cool thing. With everyone here knowing how expensive it can be casting and reloading in the beginning stages. I'm really excited to know that down the road I'll be helping other beginners on this forum on another tumbleweed Christmas for people that were just like me once. Let me know either way what y'all think. And Merry Christmas to all of you.
    Thanks, Bubba
    We now have five qualified recipients!

Thanks. You are the man. Talk soon

Boolit Mold
    Yesterday was an awesome day! I took my beautiful girlfriend on a date that lasted all day. We went ice skating, saw a Christmas street performance, and in general had an amazing day.

But something weird happened.

When we left the house, we saw a man dressed as Santa clause, but wearing a robe made of spent brass.

I tried to take a pic, but he was way too fast.

While we were ice skating, I saw this guy again, but he was outside the rink. I swear he was laughing at me, and for good reason. I'm not a natural on the ice. As soon as I pulled out my phone to take his photo, this little miniature hockey player straight up tackled me. That little minion was way too strong to be natural. Superhuman, my friends.

Street performance time. Brassy clause was standing on top of a building eating cotton candy. And again I was tripped when I tried to take his picture. That minion seemed to appear from the feet of those around me and vanish into thin air afterwards. He was a ninja, I swear it.

So we get home, right? It's kind of late and there's a rather friendly guy in the outside who introduced himself as George. We talked for a minute and he was a really nice guy. Then I looked up, and again, Brassy Clause was on the roof. But this time, he gave me a big thumbs up and a wink. Then, with a big belly laugh, he knelt down and jumped so high he disappeared into the night sky. My girlfriend and I both turned to George with a look of disbelief on our faces, but George was gone too. Perplexing...

So we go inside and under the tree was a box that wasn't there before, and I knew that I had been visited (And apparently stalked) by Brassy Clause. Kinda cool, right? But what was in the box? Man, that's where it gets even better!! A Pacific Reloading press, a set of Lee dies, a case tumbler with a big container of media, and a Lee Pro 4-20 melting pot!

So what did I learn from this? George works for Brassy Clause. His Minions are supernatural. Brassy Clause can jump, and loves cotton candy. And the community of people who reload are a very supportive and generous group of guys!!

Thanks everyone who helped George, Brassy Clause and his Minions!!

Boolit Master
    Somehow I think that George One Dollar Bill, Brassy Clause, and "The Minions" are not yet done with this years work.......

Boolit Master

'Bout a hundred miles from the Gulf of Mexico
    ^^^^ pipefitter, you’re probably not wrong in that assumption............................I’m just sayin’.
    I firmly believe that you should only get treated by how you act, not by who or what you are!!

In Remembrance
    HEE HEE HEE Jingle Bells, Jingle bell, Shot gun shells, and the goodies to make it happen. I would guess pipefitter may be on to sumthing good. Wishing a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All.

This is awesome. Never knew about this going on the past couple years but so happy to see people being blessed. "George" has helped me in the past and is surely a blessing to this community! Hope all have a Merry Christmas!
    He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. -Psalm 91:1

Boolit Master

Brassy Clause is old and slow.
    He just sent out some presents and PMs with tracking info.

Merry Christmas!

Boolit Bub
    Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!

Merry Christmas! Brassy Clause is amazing. I tell my kids Santa isn't real but Brassy is!
    He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. -Psalm 91:1

Boolit Bub
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	210227

This I found under the tumbleweed this morning...
    Thanks to Brassy Clause and all his Helpers....

Bobby

Boolit Master
    I just want to throw in my Merry Christmas to all. Better late than never.
    Glad George and Brassy Claus were out and about this year, .... bringing Christmas cheer !

Mike

Well I had several great surprises from Brassy and his helpers!! Much needed and much appreciated. Thanks BrassMagnet and iron whittler. And everyone else.
    Last edited by AKholicBubba; 12-26-2017 at 08:52 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast