Reloading EverythingInline FabricationRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Lee PrecisionRepackboxSnyders JerkyLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply Wideners

Thread: For thought and meditation

Boolit Master

For thought and meditation

You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created."

—Revelation 4:11

One of the fundamental differences between people and animals is that animals don’t worship, but people do. Why? Because God has essentially wired people this way. The Bible says that He has placed eternity in our hearts. We sense there is something more, and it causes us to worship.

Some of us understand that we were created to know and worship the God who created us. Yet many of us are not worshiping the Lord, and we are missing out on what God has for us. In Revelation 4:11 we read, “You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created.” In the Garden of Eden, Adam was living in a literal paradise. God had given him a companion to share it with, and Adam’s job description was to go through the garden and discover all that God had created. It would almost appear from the story in Genesis that Adam and God had a daily appointment where the Lord would come in the cool of the day, and Adam and God would speak together.

You know the rest of the story. Adam and Eve were attracted to the forbidden fruit and ate it. Sin entered into the world as a result. And later when the Lord came walking in the garden, He called out, “Adam, where are you?”

In a sense He is still saying that to us today: “Where are you? I want to have fellowship with you. I want you to discover the purpose I created you for.”

We were put here on this earth to worship God. We were created for His pleasure. Our primary purpose in life is to know, glorify, and worship the God who created us.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Moderator Emeritus

Ronnie, A very powerful and true lesson. God wants us to succeed....we fail in our worship of Him and in our lives in general when we ignore or deny His being. Thanks for the lesson. Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Amen, We have The only true God to worship.