WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Lee PrecisionRepackboxRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Load Data

Thread: Well got a offer on the house

Boolit Master

Well got a offer on the house

Looks like I will be leaving Amarillo and moving, got what we listed on the house . Don't know how I am going to do this been in this house 47 years, and in Amarillo for 77 years dang. Wish me luck, and i will be absent for awhile moving so be back when the dust settles.
    Frank G.

good luck my friend I wish you the best on your up coming adventure keep us informed if you can D Crockett
    Last edited by D Crockett; 11-17-2017 at 05:59 PM.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    It will be a chore but I have high hopes ya'll will enjoy the smaller town and kids . Good luck friend , will be praying for this to be as easy as possible .

Charlie
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    G'Luck! I hope all goes well for ya on your move!
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master
    Canyon is 13000 people and Amarillo is 250,000 so a little smaller
    Frank G.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Frank Lord be with you and protect you during this resettlement. Slip on and let us at least know you are getting things done.

Boolit Master
    All the best to ya on the move. Safe and easy going friend.
    God Bless

Mike

Boolit Master
    Canyon is a nice little town, I’ll actually be visiting next week. Good luck with the closing and the move!

Boolit Grand Master

Congratulations on selling. Hope your move goes smoothly and your new home is everything that you want it to be. Stay in touch.

Boolit Master

Go Buffs. So your moving to the Big College Town; enjoy the Buffalo Lake National Refuge a few miles down the Road. I attended West Texas State University (Now West Texas A&M) a couple of semester many years ago. For the Panhandle of Texas not a bad area (hate the wind, that's why I never moved back after my stint in the Corps). Enjoy the change in life.
    Mustang

"In the beginning... the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain.

Boolit Master

Visited up in the panhandle several times - Great Aunt & Uncle lived in Tulia, had a farm (wheat, what else?) outside, but moved in when he was diagnosed with cancer. Lived 15 years longer - Captain In WWI, and had some stories... Good luck with your move.
    Echo
    USAF Ret
    DPS, 2600
    NRA Benefactor
    O&U
    One of the most endearing sights in the world is the vision of a naked good-looking woman leaving the bedroom to make breakfast. Bolivar Shagnasty (I believe that Lazarus Long also said it, but I can't find any record of it.)

Boolit Master
    Thanks I need encouragement we close on the 20th of December, got to find a place to live.����
    Frank G.

Boolit Master

Godspeed my friend
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master
    I too am moving , the purchase is taking longer than expected but I dread moving 6yrs of stuff and my big toys. I can only dream of how would it would be after 44yrs. Congrats and don't over stress . Good luck