Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
RotoMetals2Load DataWidenersSnyders Jerky
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication

Thread: I can't give an aswner .

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

I can't give an aswner .

Had a sister of a lady dying in a rest home call me this evening . The lady in the home is terminal , she is in decline . She was searching . She wanted reassurance that she had done what she could . She sought not prayer and responsibility for her sister but escape for her responsibility . I hedged , I tired to comfort her but let her understand to have no regrets .

My policy of ..no regrets . To do your best , to try .

GOD is in control , he knows what is best , more than I am at loss . Forget me ....many are at loss . What should I do Lord ?

Questions are hard .
    No turning back , No turning back !

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    So many times am inadequate , I don't have answers . I have are no answers .
    No turning back , No turning back !

He has answers, we just have to listen. Lift your cares and concerns to him. And listen for the answers. But it might not be the answer you want. We have to surrender. He is the master.

Once we are walking on the path he has set for us the road becomes easy.

But if we are being stubborn, wanting our own will, then the path can lead through all kinds of pitfalls and dangers. From the rocky steeps to the thorny wastes. One step forward and 3 steps back.

When in doubt, ask. Make sure we are going where he wants us to go.

Even then for some the road will be hard. But if we listen, follow his will, it should lead us quickly to smoother going.

Boolit Master
    I think we all have a desier to know what we are doing is right. The bible teaches us that his ways are not our ways. So sometimes when we are in his will,we can fill uneasy about our choices.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master

Some times just listening and giving understanding is all we can do; I'm sure you did your best; and I'm sure she was confining that as well ,it was you she called in her time of grief! I think that speaks volumes of your faith and character.

Boolit Master

I agree just listening or having someone to lean on as you have been is important.

Boolit Grand Master

The Bible tells me that no one comes to Christ without the Holy Spirit first drawing (convicting) them. I cannot save anyone, she cannot save anyone, and we have done our duty if we point the way after the Holy Spirit convicts. If they resist conviction I cannot help them other than to point this out.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!