Reloading EverythingWidenersTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataLee Precision
Repackbox

Thread: Best woman in the world!!!

Boolit Master

Best woman in the world!!!

34 years ago today best woman any man could ever ask for or hope for ! Married me and made me complete!! She has been with me and supported me through thick and thin! And at times it’s been mighty fin especially lately! She is my world I would do anything for her!!!!!!! I truly love her more than life itself!!!!!! She is my world, my life, my everything!! When she said in sickness and in health till death do us part I know for a fact she never expected this! As long as there is breath in my lungs and blood in my veins I will never let her down!!! Who yeah !!!!!!!!!!!! Pam I love you forever you are my soul !
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Boolit Buddy
    Happy anniversary! It sounds like your truly blessed. I hope you have many more.

Congratulations..I finally found her "sister". We've been together 24 years and she pushed me out the door to go hunt Montana. Yep, a great spouse is hard to come by..

Boolit Master
    Thank you brothers in arms. No doubt about it !!
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Boolit Master

Heck, you newly weds are just gettin started! Me and the Mrs will be hittin the big 50 very soon! May GOD grant all youall many more years of wedded bliss.

Boolit Master

Took me 45 years to find mine, been married only 10 years but she's a keeper

Boolit Buddy
    Congrats. Plus now we know yer wife reads the forum eh? You should be good to go on a new gun for sure now!

I'm glad so many of you are happily married! If I could ever get out, I'd never do it again....

Seems some of us are so blessed. I have been for over 41 years.
    Those who choose violence as a first option are typically confronted by somebody else using violence as a last resort.

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll enjoy it a second time.

Do not confuse my being polite for weakness.
    Using MX Linux 21

From the free state of Idaho

Banned
    Been married 45 years to mine. Really a good woman. She shoots with me, helps me load, and sometimes buys me reloading stuff that she knows I want. Its so much fun to take her to the range and have her out shoot the people around her. Right now she owns more guns than I do and I don't even care because its so much fun to trade them back and forth at the range. In the kitchen we are a team I help her and she helps me and the same with the rest of the work around the house. If she knows I'm tired she will go and mow the yard for example. Looking forward to spending more time with her after I retire. A keeper is like a good reloading press. Once you have one you won't let it go.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    Congratulations to you both! 45 years and counting for my wife and I and even though we both are growing older, I can't think of anyone I'd rather follow that path with than her.

Enjoy your anniversary and treasure what you have as there's nothing any better than a good marriage!

Boolit Buddy
    Women like that are getting harder to find these days! Congratulations and hang on to em!

Boolit Master
    Congratulations! Sounds like you got a keeper! Gail and I have been together 25 and married for 21. Second time around for both of us. Got it right this time for sure! First(s)--25+ for her, 32+ for me. Neither of us quits easily. Big mistake to keep on with something that makes you unhappy. Rondog---I speak from experience, if you are truly that unhappy, end it. Living in an unhappy marriage has to be awful and I suspect it will shorten your life as well. One other thing---never say never, there are lots of excellent partners out there.
    R.D.M.

Boolit Grand Master

It's been 54 years since we said I do. We've almost never been apart. We've been richer, poorer. sicker and well, but always a team.
    If we live that much longer it will always be She and I.
    My parents made 64 years together, and both died holding our hands. You have to want to make it last.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Boolit Master

Congradulations
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you ! Thank you for reporting , thank you and your wife for your love for one another . You have tried , you have accomplished through your commitment to love the other . It is to be admired .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    Next June 13th we will celebrate # 60. Buy the way the 13 of June was on a Friday in 1958. So much for superstition. We were just watching some old 8MM film of our early days together. It is easy to see her in those old films why the guys would hoot & holler and honk their horn when they drove by and saw us walking down the street. She has not only been a great wife, house keeper & friend but she also gave me three of the most gorgeous babies the world has ever seen. All of those babies are long time grown and gone we are by ourselves again and I lover her more that ever. I can't imagine how hard it would be to live with out her.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Boolit Master

I have a keeper too. 36yrs and counting. She is the BEST PARTNER any man could hope for. We have been on that long slow slide that comes from disabilities in early middle age. She has never uttered a single word of complaint. SHE IS A TRUE GEM.
    I HATE auto-correct

Happiness is a Warm GUN & more ammo to shoot in it.

My Experience and My Opinion, are just that, Mine.

SASS #375 Life

in Remebrance
    First one was a mistake. Met this one while going to TAMU, a red-head east Texas redneck, meaner than a sheddin' rattlesnake. Married her in '73 after graduation, it took 5 years, her hair turned snow white, mine turned loose. Still together and figure on staying that way. Had a boy and a girl and have 2 fine grandsons. Life is better than I ever thought it could be. GW
    "If you can walk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings, nor lose the common touch,
    Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
    And, which is more, you'll be a man my son!" R. Kipling

"Brother to a Prince, and fellow to a pauper, if found worthy." Kipling