Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataSnyders Jerky
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Wideners Repackbox

Thread: Accurate 9mm 147 bg

Boolit Buddy

Accurate 9mm 147 bg

I RECEIVED MY FIRST ACCURATE MOLD 35-147BG YESTERDAY. I AM COATING MY FIRST BATCH RITE NOW. IF THAT GOES WELL I WILL SHOOT MY FIRST ONES TOMORROW.

Will be waiting to, I am casting 124 gr for my 9mm. I think the heavy might be the trick.

“A liberal’s paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: It's called Prison."

--- Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Boolit Bub
    I run 147's in my 9mm's for just about all of my range ammo. im a competitive shooter and have the best accuracy and lowest recoil with the 147's. i use 3.2gr of titegroup and have just about one hole at 15yds out of my Glock 34.

Boolit Buddy
    I have tons of molds for 9mm, I have to say for a heavy weight nothing beats NOE 135 gr. rnfp-gc they finish at 140gr. They fit in all types of brass and you never have bulged cases. All 147's are a pain in the but most have to be seated too deep or some issue pops up.The 147BG is doing ok now that I figured out that the shank at the bottom is a base guard NOT a gas check shank. Boy did I feel like a dummy!!!!!!