Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionLoad DataWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How's your weather ?

Boolit Master
    Here in Kamloops we are considered to live in a semi-desert climate. In the north Thompson Valley where we are, so far this fall we have had a couple of light snowfalls, while 25 kilometers South, on the hills they got about a foot of snow. All gone now though with rain mixed with snow in the forecast. We can get temperatures from mid-30’s/40’s F down to -30 F (rare). Now I have a cabin two hours away at 5200 ft. that gets all kinds of snow. On the Coast there is some snow, (don’t last long) and rain forest. Essentially, here in BC we have just about all types of climate, depending on where you go. Can get real hot in summer, but that is why we have air conditioning.
    R.D.M.

Moderator Emeritus

And NO ICE at all in the southern end of MN! People don't realize how tall MN(north to south) is and that we have 2 distinct temperature zones! 45 today, 90% humidity, windy, raw biting cold! Worse than a zero degree day with no wind, at least then the south side of a building is warm(I often stand in the sun on the south side of my house in winter without a coat on to soak up some Vit D and warmth)

Quote Originally Posted by zymguy View Post
    I caught a northern through the ice already this yr . We got winter almost a month early in northern mn

Boolit Master
    We now have had 5" of rain in the last 48 hours with more on the way. Late this morning I went down to the bay to check where I launch my duck boat. The wind was a steady 15 kts so the bay wasn't too bad but there was a empty van parked there with a large boat rack. Three hours later the wind increased to a steady 35 with gusts to 50 and the van was still there but waves were up to 4 feet. I called the sheriff and told them to watch that van because, if the hunters panicked as newbies may do, they would never make it back. If they didn't panic and waited three hours, they would be miserable but would make it back alive without a Coast Guard rescue helicopter. The wind died two hours later so I hope they made it. Hunters need to look out for one another.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    It's 63 degrees right now , predicted to get up to 74 by evening . Predicted to be a high of 83 by Friday .

https://www.bing.com/search?q=weathe...fe8b92f486ccb4
    No turning back , No turning back !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123