Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyWidenersRepackbox
Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Anyone have a recent Bond Bullpup 9mm?

Anyone have a recent Bond Bullpup 9mm?

Was reading October's Blue Press and ran across story on Bond Arms out of Texas and their reintroduction of the Bullpup in 9mm. Interesting micro.
    Decently long barrel at 3 3/8" reverse pull loading and then watched their video of shooting the handgun. Issue with non crimped loads but really interesting that it is a 7+1 and will shoot the last 2 rounds, (one in barrel and one in the grip) without the magazine. Anyone have one and have a comment on it?

Boolit Master

Anyone have a recent Bond Bullpup 9mm?

A cool concept, and I might buy one because I think they are very innovative and reminiscent of the Mars pistols.

As a concealed carry gun I prefer the KISS principle. The Bond Bullpup is far from simple and not something I would ever consider for daily carry. Concealed carry is all about compromise. The Bond Bullpup focuses on getting a longer barrel in a still compact frame, but it is still not a pocket gun (in my opinion). Seeing as you can’t pocket carry it you are pretty much left with some sort of belt carry. On your belt either OWB or IWB you could easily carry a normal (simple) 9mm with proven reliability and the same barrel length. Just my thoughts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 2ndAmendmentNut; 11-07-2017 at 06:20 PM.
    "I don't want men who miss." -Capt. Leander H. McNelly

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendmentNut View Post
    A cool concept, and I might buy one because I think they are very innovative and reminiscent of the Mars pistols.

As a concealed carry gun I prefer the KISS principle. The Bond Bullpup is far from simple and not something I would ever consider for daily carry. Concealed carry is all about compromise. The Bond Bullpup focuses on getting a longer barrel in a still compact frame, but it is still not a pocket gun (in my opinion). Seeing as you can’t pocket carry it you are pretty much left with some sort of belt carry. On your belt either OWB or IWB you could easily carry a normal (simple) 9mm with proven reliability and the same barrel length. Just my thoughts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not cheap, list is just over 900, it's way smaller than my 1911 and my ppq.....
    I think it would be decent as coat pocket gun or in small holster on hip. Just curious...

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Yeah, terribly cost prohibitive for most.
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper View Post
    Irish Proverb: Never approach a Bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an Idiot from any direction!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Minuteshaver View Post
    you mean boberg?
    No, bond arms.
    Current production.
    WebMonkey
    Retired 19D
    Psalm 91:9
    Honda 919