Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Repackbox
WidenersLoad DataTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTS: Bench Clearing Sale (bullets, Berdan decapper, primer pocket swager, etc)

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Bench Clearing Sale (bullets, Berdan decapper, primer pocket swager, etc)

Up for sale are some items I no longer need. I'm happy to answer any questions but the first "I'll take it" followed by a PM trumps any "I'll take it if..." or "PM sent" type of post below. Shipping is included in the prices below but I will be happy to combine shipping if this is possible and save $$. I prefer payment by PayPal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the 3% fee). However, I can accept a USPS money order also for those who don't use PayPal. US sales only. Pics are below the descriptions. Here are the items:

1. Lot of .30 Carbine bullets (379 total): 150 x unknown 110 gr. soft point, 100 x Rem. 110 gr. soft point, 80 x Hornady 86 gr. SP/RN, and 49 x cast 120 gr. gas-checked with alox lube. These cast bullets are about 0.312" so they will need to be sized down for use in the .30 Carbine. SPF $35 shipped for all SPF

2. Lot of .38/.357 bullets (coincidentally also 379 total): unopened box of 100 Hornady 125 gr. XTP, partial box of 29 Hornady 125 gr. XTP, unopened box of 100 Hornady 140 gr. XTP, and 150 x an unknown 158 gr. JHP that I bought at a gun show YEARS ago. SPF $35 shipped for all SPF

3. Lot of .45 ACP mostly lead bullets (383 total): 58 x partial box of Norma 230 gr. JHP, 85 x commercial cast 230 RN, and 240 x homemade hard cast 225 gr. RN with RCBS lube. The lead bullets are 0.452" in diameter. Reduced: now $25 shipped for all

4. CH large primer decapper and primer swaging device: This is designed to be attached to your bench (or a piece of wood) with the two screws provided. You then use the appropriate punch and hammer to decap and then swage the primer pocket. Has seen a little use but looks to be in great shape. Reduced:SPF now $15 shipped SPF

5. Lyman "22 short" M die: designed for shorter .22 cartridges like .22 Hornet, 5.7 x 28, etc. This is new and unused. SPF $15 shipped SPF

6. RCBS Berdan decapping tool: I have another one of these and I think it's the best way to decap Berdan brass. This one is older but doesn't seem to have seen much use. Comes with the original cardboard box. I think they go for about $55 new. How about SPF $30 shipped SPF.

7. Aimtech Model APM-9 mount for Beretta 92 and Taurus 92/99 pistols: This mount takes the place of the right grip. I found it to work well as long as the grip screws are kept tight. I used it to test service pistol loads at 50 yards when I was chasing my distinguished pistol badge. I believe these are discontinued and are around $70 new when you can find them. SPF $30 shipped SPF

Last edited by btreanor; 11-09-2017 at 07:40 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Mold
    I will take 1 and 6

Boolit Buddy
    Ill take #2
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you." Joe Heller

Boolit Master

I'll take item #5, Lyman .22 short "M" die @ $15 shipped, please.

Boolit Buddy
    Bump with price reductions on the 2 remaining items.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    End of the week bump!

Banned
    PM Sent
    4. CH large primer decapper and primer swaging device: This is designed to be attached to your bench (or a piece of wood) with the two screws provided. You then use the appropriate punch and hammer to decap and then swage the primer pocket. Has seen a little use but looks to be in great shape. Reduced: now $15 shipped