WidenersLoad DataLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingRepackboxRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading

Thread: Beating a dead horse? Any success story with MrBulletfeeder and castboolits?

Boolit Bub

Beating a dead horse? Any success story with MrBulletfeeder and castboolits?

Hi fellas, I have been reading a lot trying to find a success story but every post I see is very old and so far no one seems to have found a way to make the MrBulletfeeder work with cast (non powder coated boolits).
    I'm lubing my boolits with a Star sizer and Carnauba blue. I lubed batch of approximately 500 a month ago but now when I want to load them they are sticky so this brings me a few problems. First of all, they don't drop very easily from my homemade collator and this causes a jam every now and then (dry boolits drop flawlessly). And the most annoying is that the ball bearings inside the die also get sticky so the feeder stops dropping.

I heard that adding some mica powder helps but anyone tried this? If so how do you add the powder?

Thanks in advance!
    Sebastian

If you powder coat your cast boolits first, then Mr Bullet feeder will feed them just fine.