Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationWideners
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2

Thread: 26 dead

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

26 dead

26 dead for no reason in Sutherland Texas . Pray for the families , pray for the wounded . Pray for this church .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Grand Master

Absolutely - and remember, God is good. Even in the storm he has something for us to learn. I neglected to carry today - in part because my cut thumb is not yet completely healed. (Right thumb, six stitches, cut into the bone slightly, top of the ball of the thumb - bandsaw cut)
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Not for no reason, those AntiFA bastiges are determined to start a civil war.

Dem's vs Repub's, White vs Black, liberal vs conservative.

And if in the process they can take the guns away from the white conservative 2nd amendment believers so much the better.

Banned
    Boaz; All,

As of 1915 hours, 05NOV17, we have 26 dead & 20 wounded in several hospitals, according to the spokeswoman for the WCSD.
    She also stated that about 1/2 of the wounded are in CRITICAL condition.

We Texas folks NEED all of your prayers for our wounded, our dead & for the loved ones of all those persons, who are affected by this massacre.

yours, tex
    Last edited by texasnative46; 11-05-2017 at 09:45 PM. Reason: typo

Moderator Emeritus

Father please be with those wounded and in the need of medical treatment. Please guide the medical teams and guide them down the path for each wounded person. For those that perished, please be with their families and friends and help them to remember the good times they shared. For the church members it was not their fault but please help them deal with the terrible incident and lead them to You. Father, Your will will be done but please be with this congregation as they try to make sense out of this terrible atrocity. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    I will be including them in my prayers. Very tragic event for all involved.

---------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Smith View Post
    Absolutely - and remember, God is good. Even in the storm he has something for us to learn. I neglected to carry today - in part because my cut thumb is not yet completely healed. (Right thumb, six stitches, cut into the bone slightly, top of the ball of the thumb - bandsaw cut)
    Just thought to mention, although off topic...Ya might want to consider practicing with your off hand if ya have not considered it before.
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

In Remembrance

Our entire church here in East Tennessee held an alter of prayer for the survivors and for those that were left behind to deal with the grief. Be assured thta our prayers are with you. This from New Hope Missionary Baptist Church. Also from myself Bro. Albert.
    Tennessee Hunter Education Instructor

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to
    restrain the people; it is an instrument for the
    people to restrain the government-lest it come to
    dominate our lives and interests"
    Patrick Henry

Boolit Master

Heart breaking, Prayers up.

Father God. Be with the wounded and guild the doctors as they work to mend their wounds. Be with the ones that lost someone in this senseless shooting. We know that Satin is loose down here and that he is seeking those that he can devour. He is working in the hearts of people to do these killings. I pray that we can turn this around to bring more lost people to you. It is only through your love that these kind of things will stop. May we all show others your love for them so that they can come to you in faith and turn the tide of what is happening in our country. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray.Amen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Fellows pray for the families who lost loved one, the wounded and their families and the church. Also start praying for a spiritual awakening across America. Jesus is the only answer to this madness creeping across our land. Since 9-11 we have become calloused to the things going on, prayer will change this country but it must be faithful and continuous prayer for awakening.

Boolit Master
    I will add them to my prayers.
    jim

Boolit Master

Amen to all the prayers.

I stand with the people of Texas.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickok View Post
    Amen to all the prayers.

I stand with the people of Texas.
    Me Too! Amen!

Banned
    To All,

We Texicans all thank you for praying for our fallen, our wounded church members & for everyone who is affected by this senseless violence. = PLEASE keep us all in your prayers.

May The Eternal Savior hold every dead martyr, the wounded & the grieving families, in this time of great sadness, in his sheltering arms forever.

yours, tex
    Last edited by texasnative46; 11-06-2017 at 03:40 PM. Reason: typo

Don't forget prayers for the good guy, that he be at peace for what he needed to do.
    Whatever!