WidenersTitan ReloadingLoad DataReloading Everything
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2 Snyders Jerky
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Square Deal B Owners

I bought my SDB back when they were $150 as well. Loaded on and off for decades. Recently came into a 550 that I had rebuilt by Dillon. I have to say that I think I prefer the manual indexing of the 550 over the auto indexing of the SDB. Speed was never much of a concern for me...either machine will crank them out faster than I can shoot them.

On the SDB, something would get mucked up (usually crappy brass at stage 1 that I would have tossed if I spent more time examining brass) and that would interrupt my flow and cause me to clear the press and re-examine.

The 550 gives me a better feeling of control when something gets mucked up resulting in smoother operation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by pjames32 View Post
    Mr Morris............would you be interested in selling me 1 or 2 case feeders?
    I only built the one and never used it beyond the video above to prove it could be done.

If I could have them made in china and sell a million at harbor freight, they might be worth it. For what I would have to charge for one, a 650 would be a lot better idea.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123