Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLoad Data
Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingWideners
Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How's Kalifornia Going To Get Aroudn This?

In Remembrance
    What the USA has that Australia doesn't is a little old piece of paper that guarantees our right to keep and bare arms, and there are many in this country working to change that.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by starmac View Post
    What the USA has that Australia doesn't is a little old piece of paper that guarantees our right to keep and bare arms, and there are many in this country working to change that.
    Only problem is, Kaliforniastan and several other states, plus the federal courts have decided that The Bill of Rights only applies when and where they say it applies. "Shall not be infringed" doesn't really mean that they can't infringe the people's right to keep and bear arms.

If The Bill of Rights said that the government may not redefine what The Bill of Rights says, the government would declare that "the government" doesn't necessarily mean them and "redefine" does not in this case mean, change the meaning of the words.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Master
    Whatever will be ,will be.The progun politicians here are a mix of opportunists and idiots,but they are beginning to gain ground.

Boolit Master
    California has almost unlimited ways to harass gun owners and sportsmen. Son and grandson live there. Have to hunt big game with " Lead free " bullets starting next year. I'm working up loads with lead free bullets so they can continue hunting. It will be interesting how they are going to be able to tell if they are lead free or not ?? Send the game wardens into the field with some sort of a x ray machine ?? California continues to amaze me. So glad I left. 15 miles east of the border makes all the difference.
    Chris

this should be a poll, but here goes. how many of us would actually fight and/or die if someone came to our door to take our guns. I can say, as a person with not a lot to lose, and reloading and shooting being one of the few things that make me happy, after god, my family and my dog, that I WOULD fight and die for my right to bear arms, just as if they were trying to take one of our other rights, such as free speech. life without these rights (all of them) isn't worth living to me.
    really think about it before you answer
    An armed man in a citizen.
    An unarmed man is a subject.
    A disarmed man is a slave.

Boolit Grand Master

Someone w/ children will have a tough decision to make. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Boolit Master
    Talk like that plays into the hands of the prohibition movement.......".See,you cant be trusted with guns"........You will be far more effective in making activity impossible for the antgun politicians.Disrupt all public activity of these guys.......same way as the greens do now with anyone that disagrees with them.Disrupt their private lives,without making illegal threats,disrupt their fundraising,disrupt their business activities.Make false allegations against them,mud sticks.Dedicate your life to this activity,not to confronting cops following orders.Its a whole lot harder than wild talk.

Boolit Master
    Now I have a radical suggestion for you,which i put to the local association some years ago,and was howled down.............................................. ...Start your own anti-gun movements,ask for public funding ,solicit donations,make outrageous statements,be on telly as much as possible............you divide the support and financial backing of the true antis..And you know what they are planning,who their backers are..........And ,best of all,you live well off donations to the antigun movement.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahoma Rebel View Post
    this should be a poll, but here goes. how many of us would actually fight and/or die if someone came to our door to take our guns. I can say, as a person with not a lot to lose, and reloading and shooting being one of the few things that make me happy, after god, my family and my dog, that I WOULD fight and die for my right to bear arms, just as if they were trying to take one of our other rights, such as free speech. life without these rights (all of them) isn't worth living to me.
    really think about it before you answer
    I was gonna skip a reply to your "poll" type question. I am betting many will, but I will try to let ya know the mindset of what I and I will bet many others might say...

Since the internet is not the place for me to answer that sort of question, I must decline to answer it.

Maybe you could consider something like that for some folks as, "OpSec", If ya know what I mean.

And I am still glad that me & mine are not living in Calif.. I think it is a mess...
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    Now I have a radical suggestion for you,which i put to the local association some years ago,and was howled down.............................................. ...Start your own anti-gun movements,ask for public funding ,solicit donations,make outrageous statements,be on telly as much as possible............you divide the support and financial backing of the true antis..And you know what they are planning,who their backers are..........And ,best of all,you live well off donations to the antigun movement.
    I have to say that is quite humorous to me... And heck, it might even work, if done well...
    LOL
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master
    Here s something for you to ponder........a great many of these "movements" are controlled and organized by qualified legal people.It doesnt matter to them what the cause is,provided it has potential for fundraising.Not usually started by the legals,but taken over by them.Did you know "Greenpeace" was started by two lawyers,a few years after was a multimillion dollar business,the lawyers then struggled through the courts for sole controll in multi million series of lawsuits that dragged on for years.

In Remembrance
    Ok Rebel. I will agree life without rights, is not really life. Would I fight and die if they came for my guns, hmm I do not have an absolute answer. I can say with absolute certainty that I will die owning guns. Does the phrase, don't put all your eggs in one basket mean anything to you. No one person, including my wife knows exactly what or how many I own, and if they knocked down the door today, they would not find everything.

Microstamping has been a requirement (read excuse to ban handguns) in Kommiefornistan for several years now. We have what the Libtard Legistators call a "handgun safety roster". Any new gun must have a mag disconnect, LCI and a proven functional microstamping on the firing pin.

"Oh, you can't make a gun with a functional microstamp on the firing pin? Too bad, so sad. Guess it won't be allowed on the roster"

What defines a "new gun"? Not only do new models of guns count as "new guns, but any upgraded existing model is defined as a "new gun" which means it falls off the roster. Changing a machined piece into MIM or stamped piece defines it as a "new gun" therefore under the rules of "safety requirements".

Who's exempt? LEO's as a "thank you" for endorsing this stuff. They are allowed to privately buy these guns and turn around and sell them for whatever they choose (read 4 figure prices for G43's, PPQ's and VP9's) because once the guns are in the state, they can be resold just like any other handgun.

Think this can't happen elsewhere? Think about suppressors, bump stocks, and a "national conversation" about "evil looking military assault rifles".

the price of liberty is eternal vigilance

Boolit Master
    I believ the NRA and CR&PA convinced a bunch of judges that micro stamping still doesn't work and it is not a requirement in CA. Micro stamping doesn't effect reloading. Only the primer would be stamped, if it worked. Primers are replaced when reloading. Our former AG, now our Jr Senator declared that it must be possible since it had been on the books for a few years. While our legislator and elected executive officials has be brains of earthworms some of our judges are intelligent sensible people. I will get worse in 2019 if Lt.Gavin Newsom gets elected Governor.

Boolit Master
    most of these attempts to prohibit guns come from the UN.Its easy to pretend that guns are responsible for the chaos in half the third world,and that being able to trace back to source makes bans possible.The gun controll activists then transfer all this to first world countries,demanding worldwide gun bans.This makes sense to a whole lot of people when they are faced with a million refugees on their doorstep.Sign a treaty with the UN to accept all these 'protocols' into your national law,and you have defacto gun controll.This is what Obama was moving towards.And will continue with the next democrat regime.

Boolit Bub
    I like the idea of a wood stock on them .

Quote Originally Posted by jeffs4wheeler View Post
    I like the idea of a wood stock on them .
    So do I.

Boolit Master
    just my thoughts...why?
    I,can think of several other rifles to spend $1000 on or even a few $250 guns.
    Other than taking a AR mag I just don't see the point. Other than the FU to CA.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    most of these attempts to prohibit guns come from the UN.Its easy to pretend that guns are responsible for the chaos in half the third world,and that being able to trace back to source makes bans possible.The gun controll activists then transfer all this to first world countries,demanding worldwide gun bans.This makes sense to a whole lot of people when they are faced with a million refugees on their doorstep.Sign a treaty with the UN to accept all these 'protocols' into your national law,and you have defacto gun controll.This is what Obama was moving towards.And will continue with the next democrat regime.
    That UN mandate wound up fizzling out even though they got quite a few countries to sign on to it. Most countries refused to release any information about their guns. Third world countries didn't want anyone to know where or how they got their guns. Other countries did not want anyone to know who they were selling the guns to either. It is a national security issue as well. They don't want their neighboring countries knowing much about their military capabilities. So the UN global arms control initiative and treaty has basically been a failure.

The UN mandate is a failure at my house. So will be the Executive Order if we get a President stupid enough to try it.
    Cold dead hands.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast