Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
RepackboxWidenersTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Load Data Snyders Jerky

Thread: For thought and meditation

Boolit Master

For thought and meditation

For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord.

—Isaiah 55:8

Things will happen in life where you find yourself saying, “I don’t get this. Everything was tracking along just fine until now. I don’t get this at all.” You might even say, “God, why?”

It’s okay to ask God why. Just don’t expect an answer. It is not because there is no answer. The reason is that even if God gave you an answer, you wouldn’t get it.

When I try to explain certain things to my grandchildren, there are some things they get and some things they don’t. They are not ready to grasp them just yet.

In the same way, the infinite God could try and explain something to the finite Greg, and Greg would say, “Uh, I don’t agree with that. I think it’s a bad decision, even.”

So God says, “I’m not even going to bother explaining it to you. I am with you. That is My answer. I am with you, and I will get you through it. And in time, you will look back and will see things working together for good. Ultimately, on the other side, you will get the big picture. But until then, you will have to just trust Me.”

Maybe you’re going through a storm right now. Maybe you’ve even had a shipwreck of sorts—a trauma, a tragedy. You’re saying, “I don’t know how to handle this. I don’t know what to do.” Here is my suggestion to you: believe God.

Do you believe God? Is He the Lord of your life? Have you said, “Lord, I want to do what You want me to do. I will go where You want me to go. I belong to You”?

Have you come to that place yet? It won’t always be smooth sailing, but you will have a safe arriva
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master

Great message and scripture to start the day with - Thank you rl69
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

Amen, A great lesson.

Boolit Master

Excellent! Great reminder. When I read these I always hear the narration in Greg Laurie's voice.
    You can miss fast & you can miss a lot, but only hits count.

Boolit Buddy
    I like this one! EMC - What do you mean by hearing narration in Greg? Thx!

Boolit Master

There is a lot to chew on here. As mere humans we will never understand. Some of this is just too deep for our shallow minds. That is when we go by faith in our Creator and know that He has the best in mind for us.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Messy bear View Post
    I like this one! EMC - What do you mean by hearing narration in Greg? Thx!
    I use a daily bible study by Greg Laurie for the most part
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><