Lee PrecisionInline FabricationReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
WidenersLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Snyders Jerky
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some prayers

Boolit Man

Need some prayers

If you guys have some time, i'd appreciate some prayers for me. Yesterday i noticed some ''floaters'' in my vision. Well, last night i thought some one was shining a lazer in our house from outside. I even got up to look out the window. But, that wasn't what was going on. I turn my head to the right and i see a bright red spot for just a mili second or less. Only in my right eye. Its only when i turn my head to the right. I have been reading up on this, and it sounds like i might have a detached retina. I'll be going to the eye Dr tomorrow as soon as i can get in. So, i'd really appreciate some prayers. Thank you very much.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    A really GOOD eye doctor beats a run of the mill one, for that sort of thing. I had a "bubble" form in one eye, and dang the tests from the eye Dr. I saw were horrid (I kept telling them "OK, I'll talk!" but they wouldn't stop...) You need competence if you have an unusual problem!

Boolit Master
    Praying for a successful treatment!

Father I lift up Arklite to you this morning. Be with him and comfort him as he deals with this eye problem. Be with the doctor and guild him so that he can give an accurate reason for this and that he can recommend the proper treatment for this. Lay your healing hands on Arklite and heal him of this vision problem. May all this be done to show your power and mercy. In the name of your Son and our Savior a, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

Heavenly Father, bless and heal Arklite, Amen

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I have prayed on your problem . Thank you for requesting prayer .
    No turning back , No turning back !

I too have floaters, I feel for you brother. Takes time but chances are they won't go away. Your brain will "brown them out" so they are not so bad with time.

Last week had one in my left eye that looked like a grape sized spider falling off my glasses frame.
    It would catch me about twice a day. Creeped me out.

Lord be with our brother in this time. Heal him if it is thy will. Help his medical personal to be their very best they can be. Let this trial strengthen and improve his faith. In the name of God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit I ask this.

Ark, don't believe everything you read. You'll know more after you see the doc. Praying for comfort and healing.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    I am diabetic and my floaters go away with strict sugar control...just saying...

Dear Lord... Please Heal and Bless Arklite... Amen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    flash of light can be retina problem. Lord protect our brothers eyes and get him help he needs.
    Amen

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by daloper View Post
    Father I lift up Arklite to you this morning. Be with him and comfort him as he deals with this eye problem. Be with the doctor and guild him so that he can give an accurate reason for this and that he can recommend the proper treatment for this. Lay your healing hands on Arklite and heal him of this vision problem. May all this be done to show your power and mercy. In the name of your Son and our Savior a, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.
    And Amen!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Man
    Thanks you guys, i do really appreciate it, i know from the past these Prayers are for real, and meaningful. I have an appointment at 10 this morning. Thanks again, i REALLY APPRECIATE IT, will give you all update, as soon as i get back home.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Man
    Well i just got home from the eye Dr. He gave me good news, NO retina damage, and he said every thing looked good. Did tell me to limit any activity that will shake my head around and not to contain my sneezing if i have to. While going over and coming back from the appt i realized that i do have some sinus pressure in my temples and its cold and flu season. So, this could have aggravated my eye as well. So, thanks for the Prayers, and i really do appreciate them, i KNOW GOD IS in Control. This just makes me even more aware of how really fast things can happen, and how fragile we are. Thank you all again very much for the concern and the Prayers.
    Last edited by ARKLITE881South; 11-03-2017 at 12:36 AM.

Good news indeed. Now make sure you LISTEN to what the doc suggested. God is good.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Prayers sent Lord help him thru his illness Amen.

Boolit Master
    Prayers for you brother.

Boolit Man
    Thanks again for the prayers, i am still having an occasional ''flash'' but, nothing even close to what i did or was having. I"m still thinking it might have some thing to do with this sinus pressure i'm feeling.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, I am asking You to come to the aide of ARKLITE881South who is suffering from vision problems. Please be with him as he goes to the doctor; please be with him as he goes through the treatment; and please be with him as he goes down the path to healing. Father, You are the GREAT HEALER and his healing will be Your will. In Your name I pray for comfort, removing any fears, and healing for ARKLITE881South. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Thanks for the update. Just follow the doctors orders. God is good and he will watch over you.

Father God continue to work in healing Arklite. Thank you for all you have done and will continue to do. We give all the glory to you Father. Amen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast