Reloading EverythingLoad DataLee PrecisionRepackbox
WidenersInline FabricationSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading

Thread: Thank you george!

Boolit Mold

Thank you george!

George dropped off a bunch of packages at my door to help me start reloading. Thanks George I really appreciate it!

Boolit Master

being as your just getting started in this sport your supplies are probably safe from his pilfering, george tends to take from the haves and gives to the have nots but beware one day he will redistribute some of your treasures to someone else that needs them more than you.

George did the same for me a while ago. Find a local mentor who can look over your shoulder and teach you personally. Ask so many questions on this forum to make your head swim. Watch a few Youtube videos, Johnnies Loading Bench and Fortune Cookie 45 are both very good. Whenever your think you know but may not really feel comfortable about your answer, be sure to ask. This is such a fun hobbie and to get to the point where you can help ease others into this intreiging world is very gratifying. Welcome aboard.

WELL DONE GEORGE ,,,Yes ask its always better to be safe and not get hurt ..
    Dave Biesenbach
    port charlotte fl

when i first met george it was over a 2cav 243 mold on ebay needless to say i couldnt touch the max bid he made. i asked the seller for georges contact info because at the time i had a 243, the seller told me i could contact george here. i was already a new user here so i contacted george, pretty soon i recieved in the mail 100 boolits from 6 differrent 6mm/243 molds w the mold he and i competed on there was 200 of those. this was several years ago and now ive reached the point of being able to minion for george

Boolit Mold
    This forum has been a great resource for information for learning about reloading and casting. Everyone that I have spoken to has been very helpful.

Boolit Buddy

George works wonders.