Reloading EverythingLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
RotoMetals2RepackboxSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Wideners Titan Reloading

Thread: Possible George Sighting

Boolit Master

Possible George Sighting

After spending most of the day yesterday cleaning and sorting in the reloading room I decided to have a shot of the good scotch (Glenfiddich) before retiring for the night. This morning I awoke to find an empty coffee cup next to the coffee maker, and the level in the bottle of Glenfiddich noticeably lower than the night before. Now, in my morning fogged, caffeine deprived state of mind it took me a couple cups of coffee to think that maybe I ought to go look in the reloading room to check things out. After glancing around for a bit I noticed that the ammo can I had put the 45LC components in was disturbed form where I had left it the day before. Finally putting two and two together I came to the realization that George had sneaked into the house last night, had a cup of coffee, several shots of my best scotch, and then raided my reloading supplies for a batch of 45cal 250gn swaged jacketed bullets. My specially trained attack cats had slept through the whole ordeal. (Maybe I need to check the level in the catnip box as well).

Boolit Master

Gotta watch out for George. He can pass thru locked doors, and mesmerize watch-cats. I hear he has a way with the womenfolk too.

Boolit Master
    sneaky sucker isn't he I think he got into my lead supply to