Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Wideners Repackbox

Thread: CBA forum

CBA forum

Can someone please tell me who to contact to get my username and password to work. I have been locked out since they upgraded the site. Thanks
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

Arrow

Thumb...., Contact the guy in post #1: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-Special-Offer

I tried to join but couldn't figure out their system?Which is on me being computer challenged.Very good guys over there expressed concern but,while that was friendly....the site challenges aren't.And not a whole lot of help from administration.

I just wanted to compete,had to pm a member there on another site just to get some idea of what the rules were.Again,very helpful member.

Folks on the internet need to understand things a little better.There are folks that don't live and breathe computers.It's extremely short sighted when dissing these people through complicated or aggressive moderation based on cyber something.

This isn't a rant,simple observation with concern.Folks want to grow a sport or idea or whatever,then alienate segments of their potential constituency?

over the hill, out in the woods and far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbcocker View Post
    Can someone please tell me who to contact to get my username and password to work. I have been locked out since they upgraded the site. Thanks
    You will need to re-register for the new site.

They had to purge all the old registry when migrating to the new site in order to get better control to block spammers which were a problem on the old one.
    The ENEMY is listening.
    HE wants to know what YOU know.
    Keep it to yourself.