RotoMetals2WidenersLee PrecisionLoad Data
Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRepackboxInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters Supply Snyders Jerky

Thread: Romans road to salvation.

In Remembrance

Romans road to salvation.

I have been praying about posting a thread to instruct others how to use the scriptures mainly in Romans to lead someone to Christ. After much prayer and meditation, I have decided to try it. It may have to be in about 5-6 parts but they will all be connected. Once you get used to using it you can lead someone to Christ or at least show them the path to salvation in about 10 minutes.

The parts will be: The introduction for the user
    Show them their condition (lost)
    The Results of Sin
    The Remedy for Sin
    How to be saved And Who can be saved

The first thing you need to do is get you a pen or pencil to mark the passages as we go through them. Mark a ONE beside the first verse with the page number of the second verse, etc. This will make it much easier to find the passages as you need them.

Be sensitive to the Spirit. God will let you know how and WHEN to talk to someone. If the Spirit is working on someone's heart he will let you know.

Study the Scriptures and the explanations for each verse or passage. Be prepared to use them. If you want to use them God will give you many chances to do His work.

Please. This is an instructional thread so I ask if you don't agree with what is in these lessons please just don't read them. Negative comments Hurt everyone that wants to learn more of what God wants us to do.

The next post will be on the Subject of " Show them thier condition. (lost)

Please pray for me as I try to do this.
    Thank you for letting me do this.

Your Bro. in Christ.
    Albert
    Tennessee Hunter Education Instructor

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to
    restrain the people; it is an instrument for the
    people to restrain the government-lest it come to
    dominate our lives and interests"
    Patrick Henry

Father. Be with Albert and give him the words that you would have us hear. Give him clarity of his words so that all who hear will understand. Let the Holy Spirit who dwells in us give us the understanding we need and desire. Use this to help spread your word so that others could come to know you as their God and Jesus as their Savior. Give Albert strength and wisdom as he prepares for this. May your will be done in this. All praise and glory goes to you in this. Amen.

Boolit Master

Tried and true method to present the Gospel. Thanks for the reminder Albert.
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Super Moderator Emeritus
    thank you Albert I was thinking last night we needed to post this and the scriptures
    Jim

In Remembrance

Romans Road to Salvation part 2 Show them what they are (lost)

After you have found the first scripture put a 1 beside it. When you find the next one put the page number next to the first one. This will lead you to the next one without having to remember the scripture. Gives a quick reference.

First Scripture is Romans 3:10 (KJV) " As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

Our righteousness is like a bloody, pusfilled rag in the sight of God. God cannot look on sin in the least so he can't stand to look at us. We are all born with a sin nature and we All sin. It is only the love that He has for us that lets him tolerate us.

When you find the next scripture put a two beside it. When we get to the third one, put that page mumber beside #2.

The second scripture is Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God:"

Explain to them that since we ALL sin and come short of the Glory of God that by rights we do not deserve to go to heaven. Read this to them again and put YOUR name in it where it says "all". Tell them that without Jesus even you deserve to go to Hell. Then have then read it and put their name in it where it says "all". Tell them that everyone is in the same boat.

In the next post we will look at the results of sin.

Until next time, keep praying.

Yours in Christ,
    Bro. Albert

Patrick Henry

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you Albert .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Albert, Looking forward to the challenge and the instruction....thanks! Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Thank You and God Bless this work you are doing.

In Remembrance

Romans road to Salvation part3 The Results of sin

Our next verse is the first part of Romans 6:23. Continue with marking the page references as we go.

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death:"

Tell them that We all like to be paid for what we do. If you work for a company for a week then at the end of that time you want to see a paycheck.
    Sin is like that. When we sin there is a payday. That payday is death. The death that I am talking about is not a physical death but a spiritual death. Death that is an eternal seperation for God and all that is good. "It is appointed unto man once to die and after this the judgement." Being forever sent into Hell and torment.

We see this in Revelation 20:12-15
    12."And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the book were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life:and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books,according to their works.
    13.And the sea gave up the dead which were in it: and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
    14.And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
    15.And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Everyone that is not saved by the blood of Jesus must stand before the Judgement seat of God and give account of how they have lived their life. President, Princess or pauper. Everyone. Unless their name is written in the Book of Life in the Blood of Jesus, They will hear " Depart from me ye who work iniquity (sin) I never knew you."
    Oh! What a terrible thing to hear! All hope lost. No chance to enter Heaven. Doomed to eternal death and destruction in the Lake of fire there to die forever.

But there is hope next time when we find out the remedy for sin.
    Until next time:
    yours in Christ
    Albert

Patrick Henry

In Remembrance

Romans Road to Salvation part 4 The Remedy for Sin

Up until now all we have talked about is death, sin,and the punishment for sin which is eternity in Hell. But now I would like to take you to what I like to call my Happy Verse.

My Happy Verse is Romans 5:8. "But God commendeth His love toward us,in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
    This verse tells us that God loved us so much that he let Jesus suffer and die a horrible death on the cross just because He loved us. Jesus said that "No greater love hath any man than this, than he lay down his life for his friends."
    Jesus laid down His life not just for His friends but also for His enemies. We were Jesus' enemy until we are saved.

We read just a little while ago in Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death" Now I want to read the rest of that verse.
    " For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
    Salvation is a gift. If someone gives you a gift, they don't ask for you to pay for it because it is a bought and paid for gift. If they ask you to pay for it it is not a gift. God call eternal life a gift. It has already been paid for by the life, death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus. Jesus paid for your sin and He doesn't expect you to pay for it again. It is a free gift.

You can get this free gift very easily.

Next time we will see the simple plan of salvation.
    Until next time, God bless.
    Bro. Albert

Patrick Henry

Thank You Albert and God Bless

In Remembrance

Romans Road to Salvation Part 5 the simple plan

At this point they may ask or you can rephrase and ask them, "How do I get this free gift?" Tell them it is so simple that a child can understand it. Let's read Romans 10:9,10.
    9"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the grave, thou shalt be saved.
    10 " For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

Then tell them Any one can be saved. Noone is too bad or too good to be saved. Romans 10:13 says (read this to them) 13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Whosoever means anyone. Rich, poor, educated or not, it make no differance with God. He will save anybody.

At this point ask them if they believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that God raised Him from the grave. If they say yes then tell them that they have already taken the first step. Now ask them to bow thier head while you pray and ask God to open their heart and mind to Him. Ask God to give them the faith they need to ask for His forgiveness and to ask Him into their life.

Them before you say amen tell them "Before I say amen and end this prayer, If you want to accept Jesus as YOUR savior just lay your hand on mine and we will ask God to save you."
    If their hand gets to your's Ask for God's help for them. Then ask them to tell God that they are a sinner and need His help. Tell them to ask God to come into their heart and life and save them. If they do that you can end the prayer.

now at this point you need to ask them what God has done for them. When the say that He saved them pray again and thank God for what he did. Also ask Him to bless and keep them.

Invite them to your church. Tell them they need to get in a bible believing church so that they can grow in the Grace and Knowledge of Jesus Christ.

I hope that this has benefited someone. It is something that God laid on my heart to do. Charlie and I have spoken of this several times and he has encouraged me to do this. May God richly bless each and every one of you on the forum and I call you all "FRIEND"

Yours in Christ Jesus
    Brother Albert

Patrick Henry

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you Albert . GOD's love and offer of salvation ...eternal life . He makes it a choice , an easy choice . His yoke is easy and his burden light .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks Albert!
    We had a small group and these verse's are ones we memorized. I think its sometimes called the bridge illustration. Lots of good stuff in Romans. Thanks for posting!