WidenersRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingInline Fabrication
RepackboxReloading EverythingLee PrecisionLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayer request

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Prayer request

I ask for prayer . Hard headed as I am it's a wonder . Had what I figure is the flu for 5 days and is no better . There are those in much more need than myself but during your prayer time I would thank you for a mention . I got things need be done and I'm runnin late to do em . Thank you .

Charlie
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

My prayers are sent up for you charlie
    Being human is not for sissies.

prayers for a speedy recovery from my family to you and yours.

Boolit Master
    Lord give our brother's body the strength to defeat this virus! Amen! Feel better soon.

Took my shot last week, it seems like an early season this year.

Take care of yourself Charlie!

Moderator Emeritus

Father, Charlie is a devoted follower of Your WORD. He is suffering from the flu and he needs comfort and healing from this illness. Please wrap Your loving arms around Charlie and bring him from misery to healed. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

In Remembrance

Lord, my brother Charlie is in great need of your healing. I know that you already know of the misery and pain he is suffering but Lord I ask you as one of your children to heal my brother of the illness. Lord you said where any two agree as touching anything on earth it would be done for them. There are more than two of us Lord. You also said if we would ask in faith, believing is should be done. Father, Lord, My God I ask you in faith and believing that you will do this.
    I thank you now lord for your healing of my friend and brother.

In Jesus sweet name I pray,
    AMEN

Get well soon my brother. Bro. Albert
    Tennessee Hunter Education Instructor

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to
    restrain the people; it is an instrument for the
    people to restrain the government-lest it come to
    dominate our lives and interests"
    Patrick Henry

I pray for you everyday brother. I shall redouble my efforts.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

would you care for some fire-cider along with the prayers, the better half says it should help, tastes dang awful but has lots of good for you stuff in it.

Boolit Master

Prayers for your recovery.

Father, I lift up Charlie to you this morning. Touch him and heal him of this sickness. Give him strength so that he can accomplish the things that you would have him do. He is a faithful brother who is always there for others. Bless him and heal him so that he can do what he needs. Give him rest during this sickness. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen

Boolit Master
    Will add you to my prayers.
    jim

Boolit Master

Prayer sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master

Amen to all the prayers for our brother Boaz, in the Name of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus!

Charlie, get well soon, friend!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Banned

prayers said! now get to the doctor!

Lloyd I think your right . Started to go this morning , 6 days of this is getting kind of old and ain't getting any better .. Started to go this morning but talked myself out of it but I took my dog to the doctor ....yea go figure . I keep tellin ya'll I ain't too smart and danged if I don't prove it regular .

A rant to myself .
    Grew up old school , doctors and dentists were luxuries . We lived on the theory that....'it will get better' . I never would go to the doctor till near death , never had insurance . Now I'm on Medicare , got part B and a supplemental policy and still have to make myself go ..when near death . Yes sir ! I just ain't too bright .

rancher 1913 what is fire-cider ?

I honestly thank you all for your seeking help for me from our Lord . Not even a sparrow falls.....

Thank you .

Boolit Master

Its an herbal type flue medicine, my wife is half way through school for clinical herbalism, basically its old school medicine

Quote Originally Posted by rancher1913 View Post
    Its an herbal type flue medicine, my wife is half way through school for clinical herbalism, basically its old school medicine
    LOL , I'm dang sure old school ! I'd give it a try . In another thread I mentioned when I was a kid we kept a half pint of whisky under the cabinet to make cough syrup (lol , no Baptist family was going to have liquor setting out !) . Don't know what all she put in it but it worked at night to help you sleep , kind of like Nyquil . Main ingredient to make it palatable was sugar and oil of peppermint , but it was dang terrible tasting as a kid ...and it worked ! Had many a mustard plaster with the flu or cold....Begged mom not to put one on me , it burned like heck . Was made with vinegar , flour and water . But it actually worked .

Her and dad both knew 'stuff' , Dad collected cats claw in the summer when it was green and mixed it in different tea concoctions , claimed it did good in a lot of ways . But alcohol seemed to be the quick delivery ingredient .

Went to the doctor this morning , got pneumonia , not flu . I ain't gonna die but if you can pray to shorten this I'd appreciate it . It's danged inconvenient . Thank you .

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Charlie, why did you follow my footsteps to pneumonia. You beat me up till I went to doctor.
    Lord please heal my hardheaded brother and get him back to where he can fully serve you. He serves you everyday and all the cast boolits family, Lord touch his body and lungs and heal him.
    We praise you Lord for all you are going to do for Charlie.
    In Jesus name
    Amen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast