Load DataInline FabricationRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
RepackboxReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Lee Precision

Thread: Arms and Ammunition Manual. 1952 Jack O'Conner

Boolit Master

Arms and Ammunition Manual. 1952 Jack O'Conner

What a hoot. I ran across this book for $0.50 in a flea market. It's one of the Outdoor Life books and did it ever bring back memories. In the 60's when I was a kid I learned more about reading from Jack O'Conner than I did from any "school marm". I had a subscription to Outdoor life as a gift from my grandfather. It was always a really special day when that magazine showed up in the mail with MY name on the label.

Having almost as much fun now reading those old articles as I did back then. I forgot how simple it could be. (-:}

Boolit Man
    I picked up a copy of Jack O'Conner's The Complete Book of Shooting and The Complete Book of Rifles and Shotguns, together in a set, a few years back. I did not get it for $0.50 though. Seems it was $12.00 or so which I was still happy about. You are right about the articles are as good today as they were back then. Thanks for posting.
    Thanks
    HawkEye

Boolit Master

Outdoor Life and Field & Stream, but the mag I subscribed to was FF&G, Fur, Fish and Game.
    Bill
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!