RepackboxWidenersTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationLoad DataRotoMetals2
Lee Precision

Thread: Cast Bullet Association Special Offer

Cast Bullet Association Special Offer

The Cast Bullet Association is again offering our $5 off membership special. Just use coupon code: boolits in your cart.

The CBA is an organization dedicated to cast bullet shooting. We have members in all 50 states and over 12 foreign countries. As a member you can compete in local, regional, national and postal matches. You also will receive the "Fouling Shot" (in it's 42nd year), the only bi-monthly magazine dedicated to all aspects of cast bullet making and shooting, with articles on casting, experimenting, hunting, plinking and so on.

Join today @ https://castbulletassoc.org/default.aspx

Boolit Buddy

Out of curiosity is there a life membership option?

Only to members with long years of service and voted upon by the board of directors.

Boolit Master
    I'm a member of this site and a CBA member. I enjoy both sites and there is is a ton of info on both.Although, at one time , there has been some friction between Cast Boolits and the Cast Bullet Assoc ,and I'm not sure why. I had hear that someone at CBA had silly fit about the the spelling of Boolit and not Bullet.
    Last edited by ubetcha; 10-31-2017 at 05:09 PM.
    I'm the King of my castle---anytime my wife's not around
    Life NRA member

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"
    Thomas Jefferson

LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSIUT OF THOSE WHO TREATEN US

Boolit Buddy
    I also belong to both. It is a very good organization.

I'm a member at the CBA and here at Boolits. The major difference is at the CBA it's all about cast bullets. It's not a spot for chest pounding politics nor a spot to be an evangelist. The board of directors has thankfully banded these type of conversations to their proper venues. So if you like to post endless posts about your political preference , how you just scored some lead or what a smart cat you own you can post that here at Boolits, at the CBA you are required to stay on the cast bullet shooting track. I enjoy being a member of both organizations. Gp

This post is just the nudge I need to get me to renew my membership which I have allowed to lapse. The CBS is a wonderful place to learn about the ins and outs of cast bullets without the conflicts that occur here over subjects not relevant to bullet casting and shooting.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

The coupon code doesn't seem to work, for either the e-mail-only or USA options.

Quote Originally Posted by etherwalker View Post
    The coupon code doesn't seem to work, for either the e-mail-only or USA options.
    Call me if you have issues, there have been about 6 so far that have signed up and used the coupon code without issue.

David 281-935-7610

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Char-Gar View Post
    This post is just the nudge I need to get me to renew my membership which I have allowed to lapse. The CBS is a wonderful place to learn about the ins and outs of cast bullets without the conflicts that occur here over subjects not relevant to bullet casting and shooting.

From time to time there are some conflicts and chest pounding, but I'm sure that's on any site.
    I'm the King of my castle---anytime my wife's not around
    Life NRA member

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"
    Thomas Jefferson

LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSIUT OF THOSE WHO TREATEN US

Boolit Master

I go over there and browse their topics some times. So far I haven't had a need to pay their fee's when I can read for free. I am interested in their magazine though, cast bullet literature is proving to be scarce or spares subject. Lol I haven't been able to justify it to my wife as a good enough "need". I all ready blew this months allowance.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Quote Originally Posted by Rcmaveric View Post
    I go over there and browse their topics some times. So far I haven't had a need to pay their fee's when I can read for free. I am interested in their magazine though, cast bullet literature is proving to be scarce or spares subject. Lol I haven't been able to justify it to my wife as a good enough "need". I all ready blew this months allowance.
    $12 email copy or $17 hardcopy a year right now, doesn't get much cheaper. I can hide that from my wife anytime, as long as she doesn't look me straight in the eyes.

Don't forget about our great book:

Brand new with updated information the Cast Bullets For Beginner and Expert 3rd Edition is an updated collection of articles from serious cast bullet shooters with every subject imaginable. Compiled by Joe Brennan. This version is currently available with Free Shipping in the USA. The book set contains three volumes in two books and a cd-rom of cast bullet workbooks.

https://castbulletassoc.org/cba-stor...r-and-expert-3

Boolit Buddy
    I joined and bought the book (actually already had the book, sent that copy to my brother). Early Xmas present to myself.

Vendor Sponsor

David,
    I am a long time member from 1983 but let the last few years pass with out membership. I can not get on the forum with Firefox anymore since they changed their host. I am not able to navigate all the computer tech to deal with it so I stopped posting there.

I would like to support CBA, and have a very warm spot in my heart for that org. because they were THE beacon of cast bullet light when I first became interested more than just getting cheap bullets to shoot, this some 35 years ago.

I don't do my own car repair, dental work, nor can I figure out how to get through computer issues. Gave up. Lesser of two frustrations.

Kinda hard to rejoin if I can't connect.
    Chill Wills

Boolit Buddy

Was not able to get coupon code to work either