Load DataInline FabricationWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxReloading EverythingLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2

Thread: WTB .325 diameter 160gr to 180gr bullets

Boolit Buddy

WTB .325 diameter 160gr to 180gr bullets

I just acquired a Marlin 1893 32-40, one of my friends gave me some .323 bullets that were 170 gr FN. I slugged my barrel and it had a tight spot near the bore that I was sure that was leaded up and the slug gave me .3232". I took the bullets I loaded plus some 170gr J-word bullets and shot them thru the gun today. The barrel leaded badly!! I cleaned lead out for an hour or more, but when I got through, the shooting must have loosened up some of the lead, because this time I got slivers instead of just flecks of lead. When I could not get any more lead out of it, I slugged it again and it slugs .324" now. I would like to buy, beg borrow 20 or more bullets that are .325" diameter. If you have some, let me know and let me know how much. Also, if you do not have .325, but have .323 or .324 that have not been lubricated, I could use those and just powder coat them to get to the size I need. I prefer .325 lead, as that will tell me if I still have a leading bullet size problem, the PC masks that

PM sent

Boolit Buddy
    I haven't called all the bullet places, but online no one shows .326 bullets, most show .323. I have shot some .325 and .326 now and .326 is what I need.

Boolit Buddy
    close thread