WidenersLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Load DataRepackboxTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication

Thread: a few Things I want

Banned

a few Things I want

Please take note of the title .. a few things I want ... not a few things I need .
    I decided to post here instead of swapping and selling because this is more of a wish list then anything else .
    Maybe you have something on the list and it isn't going any where .. and when my funds allow it we can strike a deal .

The first few things I want are 7x57 related ... and to be honest i want them for purely selfish reasons .
    A year or so ago a good friend of mine bought a 95 winchester that had been converted to 7x57 .

He hasn't had the extra funds since to buy the things needed to get it shooting .
    And it's killing me .... I want to shoot the darn thing .
    I have a mold and a set of dies .

If you have 20-25 cases and a matching number of j words or gas checks you could make me a package deal on I could get a monkey off my back and shoot a real 95
    I suppose I could even be a nice guy and let the owner shoot his own rifle .

The next thing I want is a Hadley style eye cup .. I have a project in mind .. it's not an immediate need .

Lastly ... I'd like a small tool makers vise . Again not an immediate need . Just something I want

I may have some brass, drop me a PM for details
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? (Sgt. Oddball, KELLY'S HEROES)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    my feedback thread
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

Boolit Grand Master
    I should have some 7mm ww 150gr power point bullets I could let go of. PM me with shipping info