Inline FabricationLoad DataSnyders JerkyWideners
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No-Shave November Contest

No-Shave November Contest

Let it Grow and Join the Fight Against Cancer!

https://no-shave.org/member/StolzersEngraving

Each day, 22,000 people die from cancer worldwide (WHO). There's a good chance that someone you know and love will be affected by this disease. Nearly half of cancer diagnoses and deaths are preventable. No-Shave November's mission is to not only raise funds for cancer research and treatment but to educate the population about preventative measures.

For over six years, participants around the globe have put down their razors and foregone their hair appointments to join the fight against cancer. The No-Shave November campaign has successfully raised over $3.5 million dollars to combat this disease. Every dollar raised brings us one step closer in our efforts to fund cancer research and education, help prevent the disease, and aid those fighting the battle. Each whisker grown allows us to embrace our hair, which many cancer patients lose during treatment. Will you join me?

This year Stolzer's Custom Hand Engraving is hosting a No-shave November contest. Starting the 1st of November and finishing on November 30th, 2017 you can submit a picture of your facial hair and be eligible to win one of four prizes.

1st place prize is a custom engraved Stainless Steel Straight Razor
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stainless Razor Leaf and Script.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	208715

2nd place prize is a custom engraved Stainless Zippo lighter
    https://imgur.com/UVyLGkv.jpg

Name:	UVyLGkv.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	207095
    https://imgur.com/33pFrUa.jpg

Name:	33pFrUa.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	207096

3rd place prize is a custom engraved Ozark Mountain 7in1 Utensil

Name:	Engraved Camp Utensil01.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	208257

Name:	Engraved Camp Utensil02.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	208258

Worst Facial Hair prize is a custom engraved Brass Key Chain
    https://imgur.com/NbnL7tf.jpg

Name:	NbnL7tf.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	207097

More pictures of the Prizes will be posted as soon as I have them engraved.

No donation is necessary to enter.
    To be eligible you must submit a picture of your complete Face (no partial face cut-offs)and facial hair to this thread or the link below. It must be a current picture of you. This is all for a good cause so if I find out that anyone has snipped a picture from the internet I will disqualify them.

https://www.facebook.com/stolzerseng...937475/?type=3

Submissions must be posted by 11:59pm November 30th, 2017

Judging will take place during the first week of December. The panel of Judges will be the special women in my life, My wife, Sister, Daughter-in-laws, Grand Daughters, Niece, Sister-in-law and so-on. Their decisions will be final. Winners will be contacted privately for shipping information. All participants agree to allow Stolzer's Custom Hand Engraving to use their submitted picture in conjunction with this contest.

It's all for a good cause so please grow that hair...long, short, trimmed, shaggy, goatee, mustache, lamb chops, sculpted...any and all are eligible and ladies not to be left out, if you want to submit a picture of yourself sporting facial hair(Real or Fake) you are welcome to participate as well.

No donation is necessary but I would encourage you to give and help Stolzer's Custom Hand Engraving reach our $1,000.00 goal.

https://no-shave.org/member/StolzersEngraving

Thank You,

Colin Stolzer
    Last edited by StolzerandSons; 11-30-2017 at 10:43 PM.
    The Bill of Rights - Void were prohibited by law.
    Soap Box, Ballot Box, Jury Box, Ammo Box. Which one of these is still working properly?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyR...83SK1hk2GT-Jqg

Well, I am on day 3 of no shaving. Been beardless for about 25years. Guess I'll see what it'll look like again! Oh, and as I'm a bit cash poor right now, if I win, I'll be putting the prize up for auction here to generate more money for the charity than I could fork over. And I challenge others to do the same thing.

Good luck with the fundraising.

Boolit Grand Master

So this is different from any other month in what way? Next thing you know you're gonna tell me there is month dedicated to not cutting your hair

The posts on Instagram always amused me. Apparently a lot of guys can't grow a beard. Are you really a man if this is the case

Boolit Master
    if i move the hair on my back to my face...what do i win?

Quote Originally Posted by Handloader109 View Post
    Well, I am on day 3 of no shaving. Been beardless for about 25years. Guess I'll see what it'll look like again! Oh, and as I'm a bit cash poor right now, if I win, I'll be putting the prize up for auction here to generate more money for the charity than I could fork over. And I challenge others to do the same thing.

Good luck with the fundraising.
    Thank you, that's a great challenge. Best of luck.
    Soap Box, Ballot Box, Jury Box, Ammo Box. Which one of these is still working properly?

Boolit Master

Being of North American origin, descendent of both English NA I do not grow much body or facial hair or why groom on your face what grows wild on your butt.

My upper lip has never been shaved and my stash needs trimming every spring or so.

Boolit Master

Hmmm...I've had a beard for better'n 40 years now. Wouldn't recognize myself in the mirror without it. Does a head start mean I'm ineligible?

Bill
    "I'm not often right but I've never been wrong."

Jimmy Buffett
    "Scarlet Begonias"

Boolit Buddy
    I've had a beard for something like 32 years, big deal going 1 month.
    CF
    Vote Independent, vote Republican, vote Democratic, just don’t vote Incumbent!
    I believe in the Bible, Freedom, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and personal responsibility. My government believes I am narrow minded, intolerant and dangerous.

Wow, some guys. I had a beard from my sophomore year of college until my daughter was about 5. Almost 20 years. As it greyed I had a couple of jobs that required a cleaner look. Now 20 more years I think that I might grow again...

Oh, how many of you white, southern rednecks were mistaken for an Iranian college student in the United States? I was, good tan, poor picture. But I let cat out when I opened my mouth.

All are eligible no matter how long you've had facial hair. If you can't grow facial hair, get an eyeliner and draw one on and post a picture...it's for charity, education and fun.

Boolit Master
    that's nothing i had a beard in the 4th grade ....but then i was 26 years old.

Boolit Buddy
    I got a 3 yr head start on this one, am I still eligible?

Boolit Buddy
    I am with Biggin about 21/2 year head start

Boolit Grand Master

Started my beard at 16!
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Handloader109 View Post
    Wow, some guys. I had a beard from my sophomore year of college until my daughter was about 5. Almost 20 years. As it greyed I had a couple of jobs that required a cleaner look. Now 20 more years I think that I might grow again...

Oh, how many of you white, southern rednecks were mistaken for an Iranian college student in the United States? I was, good tan, poor picture. But I let cat out when I opened my mouth.
    No, but had a project in Murphy during the hunt for EricRobert Rudolph. About the same age, same height, same weight. Feds where often staying in same motel. Eating in same restaurants. Made sure I had one of the techs from the middle east with me.
    CF
    Vote Independent, vote Republican, vote Democratic, just don’t vote Incumbent!
    I believe in the Bible, Freedom, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and personal responsibility. My government believes I am narrow minded, intolerant and dangerous.

Updated with links to the picture. I'll get thee other prizes posted as soon as I have them engraved.
    If you would like to see how these first two were engraved you can watch the videos at these links:
    https://youtu.be/sp8oHtI9pZ8

https://youtu.be/ev9g6iVzXKY

The contest starts today so let's see the facial hair and please donate if you can to No-Shave November.

Boolit Buddy
    After my second round of chemo my beard didn't come back. Hair on my head came back but very course. Oh well, at least I'm still on the right side of the grass.
    " CANCER SUCKS" I swage .224, 6mm, 7mm, .308, 9mm, .40, .429. Also 9 to 30 jackets, and 9 to 9 jackets.

Boolit Master
    I put off shaving last week just out of laziness now I can use this excuse all month long =). I just wish mine grew in a bit "thicker" I seem to get the redneck scruff. Yay for IT positions where no one ever sees me.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Banned

Spent 24 years in the Army and four years in military school before that, so clean shaven was the way it had to be. Retired five years ago and got a job that required me to maintain military grooming standards but it's all good because if I go more than a day or two without shaving now, it drives me crazy. Don't know how anybody can stand hair all over their face (or long hair on their head for that matter).

Good on you for cancer awareness, but this is a gimmick like the pink everything for breast cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by richhodg66 View Post
    Good on you for cancer awareness, but this is a gimmick like the pink everything for breast cancer.
    The financials for No-Shave November are available at the link, click on the "More" in the upper right menu bar and a drop down with a link to their financials will show up. It is a wise idea to review the financials of any charity a person might consider donating to, find out how the money is actually spent and what it is spent on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast