RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Snyders JerkyWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Load Data Reloading Everything

Thread: WTS: 1250 pcs. .32 ACP brass and 500 x 90 gr. Hornady XTP .355 bullets

Boolit Buddy

WTS: 1250 pcs. .32 ACP brass and 500 x 90 gr. Hornady XTP .355 bullets

Time to let some extra stuff go. Prices include shipping in a USPS padded flat rate envelope. I prefer payment by a PayPal gift/"friends & family" but will accept a USPS money order for those who don't use PayPal. US sales only and no sales where prohibited. I'm happy to answer any questions but the first unconditional "I'll take it!" gets precedence over any "PM sent" or "I'll take it if..." type of post. Pics are below. Here are the items:

1. 1250 + pcs. of .32 ACP brass: 400 + are fired and cleaned in walnut media, 620 are fired, deprimed, resized, and cleaned to a nice shiny finish with ss pins and a wet tumbler, and about 250 are fired, deprimed, resized, and cleaned with the ss pins and wet tumbler but not as shiny for some reason. SOLD $55 shipped for all of them SOLD

2. 500 x 90 gr. Hornady XTP .355 bullets: There are four of the newer unopened boxes and one of the older boxes that has been opened (but all 100 bullets are there). These go for around $85 + shipping from Midway. How about SPF $65 shipped for all 500 SPF

Last edited by btreanor; 10-18-2017 at 10:04 AM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Moderator Emeritus

I will be privileged to purchase:
    1. 1250 + pcs. of .32 ACP brass: 400 + are fired and cleaned in walnut media, 620 are fired, deprimed, resized, and cleaned to a nice shiny finish with ss pins and a wet tumbler, and about 250 are fired, deprimed, resized, and cleaned with the ss pins and wet tumbler but not as shiny for some reason. $55 shipped for all of them
    PM to follow.
    georgerkahn

PAYMENT EDIT: Funds sent vis seller request (PP F&F) 9:30AM 18 October 2017.
    Last edited by georgerkahn; 10-18-2017 at 09:40 AM.

Boolit Bub
    2. 500 x 90 gr. Hornady XTP .355 bullets: There are four of the newer unopened boxes and one of the older boxes that has been opened (but all 100 bullets are there). These go for around $85 + shipping from Midway. How about $65 shipped for all 500

I will take these. P.M coming

Boolit Buddy
    Moved to "Closed"- thanks!
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor