RepackboxInline FabricationLoad DataTitan Reloading
WidenersSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Lee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply Reloading Everything

Thread: WTS: Mech Tech carbine conversion upper for 1911 pistols

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Mech Tech carbine conversion upper for 1911 pistols

This is a really neat conversion .45 ACP upper and I hate to let it go. I just don't have the time to shoot it and I need some money to fund other projects. This is a hoot to shoot and has worked flawlessly for me. It's quite accurate, too. I've only shot jacketed through it but I'm sure boolits would work well, too. To assemble it, you lock back the bolt on the upper and slip a standard 1911 lower frame into the rear and slide it forward. You then use the slide release pin to lock it in place. The safety on the 1911 lower frame works just like it does when shooting it as a pistol. This is one of the older models with a fixed stock. The newer ones have the stock adapters and rails for AR-15 type accessories. Included is the black nylon/velcro cover for the rear stock. The nice Mueller red dot scope and sturdy rings are included but I can deduct $50 from the price if you don't want them. I offer the standard 3-day "no shooting" inspection period with a full refund (minus shipping) if you're not satisfied for any reason. These run around $450 to $500 new so now is your time to get a great deal on a neat toy. I'm happy to answer any questions but the first unconditional "I'll take it!" followed by a PM takes precedence over any "PM sent" or "I'll take it if...." type of posts. Payment by a USPS money order or a DISCREET PayPal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the fee). US sales only and no sales where prohibited. Shipping will be by UPS Ground with signature confirmation. Pictures are below.

SPF $375 shipped SPF

Last edited by btreanor; 10-17-2017 at 11:00 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

2. 10-17-2017, 12:40 PM

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by btreanor View Post
    $375 shipped

Boolit Grand Master

Is it still there?

Boolit Buddy
    Yes, it's still available!
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Master
    Will it be $325 shipped without the red dot? What caliber, I'm assuming it 45 auto. Todd/3leg

Boolit Grand Master

Greetings
    Free bump for a good 45 ACP Carbine !
    We have one and they are super accurate and easy to attach to a 1911 frame. We bought ours 6 years ago and have no regrets.
    Mike in Peru
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Boolit Buddy
    Yes- $325 shipped w/o red dot or rings. Yes, caliber is .45 ACP.

Boolit Master
    "I'll take it" pm inbound
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -- H.L. Mencken

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naïve and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair.― H.L. Mencken