Inline FabricationReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLoad Data
Lee PrecisionWidenersRotoMetals2Repackbox
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: please say a prayer

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lloyd I'm truly glad she is doing better . I know you will help her , I know your love for her . I'm still praying for all concerned and involved . I seldom offer advice but get all family involved and encourage them to stand up and help . It's a huge factor in rehab , I have done family counseling in treatment centers . The family is critical in rehab .
    I am still praying for all .

Charlie
    No turning back , No turning back !

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    This family is hard put . Please keep them in your prayer .

Lord be with this family . Please help this mother , help her children . Give all strength to overcome and come out whole , to find relief through you . Please help them all to become a family again . Thank you for all you do in their lives . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    Prayer sent.
    jim

Boolit Master

Went through the same thing with my youngest daughter,she is ok now but when growing up she chose the hard road as her path.Prayers for you my friend
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Moderator Emeritus

Lloyd it sounds like she is improving physically and mentally....the willingness to go to therapy is a big first. Hope she keeps with it and that she turns to God to help shore her up when she hits a road block.....still praying for you all.....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

Oftentimes, a near death experience has a significant effect on folks like your daughter, Lloyd. I'm praying for a full healing, not only of her body, but her spirit as well. Just love her when she comes out of this. That's the more important thing, by far. Folks who feel genuine love have a lot harder time repeating things like your daughter chose for a while. Keep the faith, keep praying, and let her know she's loved deeply and sincerely and unconditionally.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123