Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingLoad DataRepackbox
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Wideners Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: please say a prayer

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord show Lloyds daughter your light at the end of the tunnel and give her your will and strength to fight to live. Show her your love and grace is worth living for. Help her fighting for life.
    Amen

Boolit Buddy

Lloyd,
    Never been great with written words,please know I'll be thinking and praying for your daughter.
    "The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    Lord show Lloyds daughter your light at the end of the tunnel and give her your will and strength to fight to live. Show her your love and grace is worth living for. Help her fighting for life.
    Amen
    In Jesus' name. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Lloyd, I've been off line for a while, but I'm praying for her and the whole family. God bless you all, and save your daughter's life. I have seen something like this work to a user's benefit in the long run, and I'm praying that's the case for your daughter. God bless you all. Stay strong. She needs it now more than ever. And know that no matter what, God loves you.

Moderator Emeritus

Lloyd, Glad to hear that your daughter is improving. I will continue to pray for her, you and your family. May God bless you all and may He continue to guide the physicians that are trying to heal her. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Hickok View Post
    Heavenly Father, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of Israel, our God, whom we worship, the one true God, incline thine ear to these urgent prayers for this daughter. We ask for your grace and healing mercies, that it may glorify You in the Name of our Savior and Redeemer Christ Jesus, Amen!

Lloyd, as well as the others here, I am with you and your family, and will be praying for your daughter continually.
    Amen.

Boolit Master

Just saw this Lloyd and praying as you asked.
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Boolit Buddy

Lloyd , my wife and I both send our prayers for your family. Next time you see her, whisper in her ear, " Stand Fast" .....

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    In the name of Jesus we come asking for your healing for Lloyd daughter and the goverment to stop the opioid flow. This cast boolits group is asking for your healing for this child and strength for her family.
    Amen
    Amen!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Grand Master
    Very sad news Lloyd. Prayers for you and your family.
    Don Verna

Banned

thank you for all of your prayers. I think they may have worked. We went there yesterday and she was awake. She recognized family members and could nod her head in response to questions. She still has the breathing tube in because she isn't breathing good enough on her own. they figure that is mostly because of the pneumonia. there hoping that maybe they might be able to remove it today. Doctor admitted it has surprised him. I think he had about resigned himself to the fact she wouldn't make it. Now the tough stuff begins for her though. the same problems that caused her to do this are still there and she also has to deal with shame of doing this. I don't know if she herself is actually glad she made it or not. I told the doctors and the hospital that under no circumstances should she be released if she gets good enough and that they move her to the physc ward first. They said that was standard procedure for a case like this. Shes kind of in a catch 22 scenario. She has shunts in here brain from clots and has terrible migraines so they give her pain meds for it. The pain meds turn her into a junky and put her into deep depression so they then have to give her anti depressants that do other strange things to her and she gets hooked on them too. Seems the doctors answer to all of this is to just keep giving her more and more meds. Add to that that she is an alcoholic and drinks to deal with pain and depression too. They had her dried out for about 8 months and then she fell of the wagon. It got so bad that her own kids didn't want anything to do with her and that just made things worse. Something needs to be done but nobody has the answer. All I can do is keep praying to God to give her the strength to deal with it. What I fear is that she just trys it again and the next time she will find a more efficient way to get it done. Day by day I guess. Its all we can do right now.

Thanks for the update Lloyd. Your right, one day, one obstacle at a time.
    I pray that she finds God's mercy and realizes how much she is loved.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Still here ...still praying . Lloyd I know it's hard . I pray for the most for everyone concerned . Praying brother .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Lloyd, Glad for the update and glad that your daughter is improving. The truth is that the only one that can change her drinking is her....she has to want to change or it is all for naught. Forcing and threatening wont work. She needs professional help and get her to accept the help she so desperately needs. Will keep praying for her to want to change and get the help she needs.....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the update, Lloyd. I understand about the "Catch 22" situation, and it IS indeed a tough nut to crack. But even the toughest nuts DO crack when enough pressure and force is applied! So don't give up the ship. The realities she's facing are indeed great, but God still works miracles. Whether she'll accept a miracle or not remains to be seen, but a lot of very earnest and heartfelt men and women are praying for her. If I were you, which I'm not, I'd get as many folks praying for her as I could. Not all situations are under our control, and when they aren't, it's time to reach out for extra-worldly assistance and power. Keep praying for her. She truly, truly needs it now. And keep your own faith strong, too. She needs that, for that is what her faith may well hang on right now, and for a while yet to come. God bless you all.

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for Mercy, Love, Faith, Hope, Forgiveness,Recovery, Strength, and Blessing. Please Lord....Healing to all... Amen

Banned

well I spent about an hour talking this over with her. She says she made a big mistake and is glad she didn't die. She said shes willing to go through any program the doctors recommend so that's at least a start. She said that is tough and shes had a couple bad panic attacks since she woke up. I gave her a rosary and told her when it happens next time to squeeze it tightly and ask God to take her into his hands and help her though it. I told her if she would just open her heart to God or at least give it a try that he would fill a lot of the emptiness in her heart. I told her it wasn't me or her mother or even the doctors that got her through this, it was GOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    Thanks for the update, Lloyd. I understand about the "Catch 22" situation, and it IS indeed a tough nut to crack. But even the toughest nuts DO crack when enough pressure and force is applied! So don't give up the ship. The realities she's facing are indeed great, but God still works miracles. Whether she'll accept a miracle or not remains to be seen, but a lot of very earnest and heartfelt men and women are praying for her. If I were you, which I'm not, I'd get as many folks praying for her as I could. Not all situations are under our control, and when they aren't, it's time to reach out for extra-worldly assistance and power. Keep praying for her. She truly, truly needs it now. And keep your own faith strong, too. She needs that, for that is what her faith may well hang on right now, and for a while yet to come. God bless you all.

Boolit Master

Hope it's the time in her life she understands that truth you told her Lloyd. May the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ bless your family richly.
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Boolit Grand Master
    Lloyd, you gave her great advice. Her answer lies within her, but she must accept God. A God that loves her no matter how many mistakes she has made. God will be with her if she let's Him into her life.

If she has friends/family that abuse drugs and/or alcohol, she needs to be wary of them. They will drag her down if she does not have the inner strength that God will give her.

I am so glad she is doing better. More prayers
    Don Verna

Well Lloyd, sounds like she's doing better, one step, one day at a time. Praise God she's come this far. Prayers continue for her recovery.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast