Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Wideners
Inline FabricationRepackboxLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders Jerky Lee Precision
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: please say a prayer

Banned

please say a prayer

My youngest daughter just tried to take her life. She ate a whole pile of narcotics. Shes in intensive care and has now developed pneumonia and they don't know if she will make it or not. Please say a prayer for her and her kids. While your at it say a prayer that our government clamps down on pain meds. I know she could have done the same with about any pill but the narcotic addiction is what drug her down to a level low enough to even consider this.

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    Praying that she pulls through and gets the help that she needs, and praying for strength and comfort for the family while they support her.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Boolit Master
    Praying for your little girls recovery Lloyd

Praying for your daughter and your family Lloyd.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lloyd I will pray for her and your family . I agree on the drugs Lloyd .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Lloyd, so very sorry to hear this. A few years ago, my son in law had to be revived with narcam. He has turned it around. Praise God.
    May our Heavenly Father allow His Grace and Mercy to heal your daughter and bring your family strength and comfort, in Jesus Name. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Banned
    Lloyd, I will pray for your family and her recovery. May the Lord take her in his arms.

Prayers sent.
    I'm a Happy Clinger.

Boolit Master

Prayer sent up
    Being human is not for sissies.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, Please be with Lloyd's daughter as she undergoes treatment for for her pneumonia and drug addiction. Please move her toward treatment for the problems that caused her sickness. Please be with Lloyd and his family as they care for their daughter and help them to understand what caused the problem and deal with it through your guidance. Lastly, please be with the medical personnel that will physically and mentally help her recover. All is possible through You and we love You, Father. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Prayers sent.
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

in Remebrance
    Prayers sent, Lloyd. We're all standing in the gap for you. GW
    "If you can walk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings, nor lose the common touch,
    Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
    And, which is more, you'll be a man my son!" R. Kipling

"Brother to a Prince, and fellow to a pauper, if found worthy." Kipling

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    Father, Please be with Lloyd's daughter as she undergoes treatment for for her pneumonia and drug addiction. Please move her toward treatment for the problems that caused her sickness. Please be with Lloyd and his family as they care for their daughter and help them to understand what caused the problem and deal with it through your guidance. Lastly, please be with the medical personnel that will physically and mentally help her recover. All is possible through You and we love You, Father. AMEN
    Amen .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Super Moderator Emeritus
    In the name of Jesus we come asking for your healing for Lloyd daughter and the goverment to stop the opioid flow. This cast boolits group is asking for your healing for this child and strength for her family.
    Amen

Prayers lifted up for your daughter and family in Jesus' name...
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not"
    Thomas Jefferson

Prayer sent.

I've seen the Narcotic drug issue from both sides.
    I also watched as my wife tried to remove Codeine from her list of drugs that she takes this summer. The worst part was that by the time she was clear of it and clean. That she was ready to commit suicide because life was no longer worth living.

So that is IMO a double edged sword. Of all the people who abused Codeine 3's and 4's my wife never did. 2 a day, one morning and one at night meant she was able to work and sleep pain free. Able to function. Nothing else really worked on her Fibro.

None of the doctors in her Network would prescribe them for her anymore. She tried 6 before she started getting smart and asking them straight up before making an appointment.

She was off them and clear for 2 months. And every week was getting worse.
    So I encouraged her to go out of network to a local that we knew would take care of her. Going to cost her 600$ 3 times a year. But that is better for us than a wife who is unable to work and too young to draw Social Security.

Its a tough one. And some bureaucrat writes a "Policy" and it no longer matters if you need that drug. If you have never abused it. It is simply no longer available.

Proving to me once and for all that doctors no longer truly care about their patients.
    They care about the money they make.

So I feel for your and your daughters pain.
    I also feel for my wife's, which is mostly gone.
    The whole episode has caused her Fibro to "flare" but trips to the Chiropracter, massage, heat, etc are bringing it back into control.

Boolit Master

Heavenly Father, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of Israel, our God, whom we worship, the one true God, incline thine ear to these urgent prayers for this daughter. We ask for your grace and healing mercies, that it may glorify You in the Name of our Savior and Redeemer Christ Jesus, Amen!

Lloyd, as well as the others here, I am with you and your family, and will be praying for your daughter continually.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Father God. We ask that you would be with Lloyd's daughter during this time. Heal her physically and mentally. Take this drug addiction from her and have her see that a relation with you is what she truly needs in this life. Watch over her children and bless them. Keep them safe as they see their mother going through this. Father you alone can take this addiction from her. Be with Lloyd and give him the strength that he needs during this time. Give the doctors wisdom and all who are helping with this. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen

Banned

shes been going up and down daily. Yesterday was a slightly up day. She still hasn't regained consciousness. Partly because of the seditives there giving her and when she does stir she goes crazy for a few seconds, probably because of the breathing tube and restraints. She was actually breathing a bit on her own yesterday. she has contracted two different kinds of pneumonia and mersa now and that's complicating it all. There trying to get these under control but aren't having a lot of luck with it. I think part of the problem is she did try to kill herself and who knows if she really even fighting to stay alive. I thank you guys for all the prayers. They mean more then anything in a situation like this.

Boolit Master

Added to our prayer list.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast