WidenersRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingLoad DataRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pepper Mills

Unicorn Magnum arrive today. Yup this is it. A pepper mill for pepper people. Happy Camper here. (I actually lived in Happy Camp for a while, lol...)
    μολὼν λαβέ

I resent it when other people try to inflict their ideas of betterness on me. I don’t think they know. And I can’t see any authority on the horizon that’s got any answers that seem worthwhile. FZ

Boolit Master

Ok, after yet another frustration trying to grind pepper onto my fresh made breakfast migas, I see this. It is on its way to me from Amazon, free one day shipping. Alright!
    "Is all this REALLY necessary?"

Please provide impressions when you've used it.
    μολὼν λαβέ

I resent it when other people try to inflict their ideas of betterness on me. I don’t think they know. And I can’t see any authority on the horizon that’s got any answers that seem worthwhile. FZ

Boolit Master

Alright, I have used it a little bit, enough to know what I think. Took some time because we were out of peppercorns.

The grinder portion looks well made and is made in Italy. The whole thing is made in the USA, so I guess assembled is a better description. It seems to be of good quality.

It holds a lot of peppercorns and is easy to fill. Two quick twists of the grinder results in plenty of pepper for most people. It really throws the pepper. Far more than any of the several grinders I have purchased over the years. If you love pepper, you'll love this grinder.

I really like it and am planning on buying more for Christmas presents. I just wish I had some cottage cheese to try it out on but that will have to wait until the next visit to HEB.
    "Is all this REALLY necessary?"

Boolit Buddy
    I have one of these at my house and my GF had a thing she called a pepper grinder. Couldn't take it anymore so got one for her house now. I wouldn't say I like pepper (good pepper corns) but I'm the guy who takes the lid off the pepper shaker in a restaurant. Now if I could just find a mini grinder this good that fits in my pocket to take with me when I eat out.

Moderator Emeritus

4" pepper mill with carry pouch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00004Y69N/?tag=leosm1-20

3" with pouch http://www.unicornmills.com/MiniMill-Black/

Quote Originally Posted by johnho View Post
    I have one of these at my house and my GF had a thing she called a pepper grinder. Couldn't take it anymore so got one for her house now. I wouldn't say I like pepper (good pepper corns) but I'm the guy who takes the lid off the pepper shaker in a restaurant. Now if I could just find a mini grinder this good that fits in my pocket to take with me when I eat out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
    Alright, I have used it a little bit, enough to know what I think. Took some time because we were out of peppercorns.

The grinder portion looks well made and is made in Italy. The whole thing is made in the USA, so I guess assembled is a better description. It seems to be of good quality.

It holds a lot of peppercorns and is easy to fill. Two quick twists of the grinder results in plenty of pepper for most people. It really throws the pepper. Far more than any of the several grinders I have purchased over the years. If you love pepper, you'll love this grinder.

I really like it and am planning on buying more for Christmas presents. I just wish I had some cottage cheese to try it out on but that will have to wait until the next visit to HEB.
    Christmas presents is a great idea.
    μολὼν λαβέ

Boolit Buddy
    Mary B, you are a life saver. Thanks

John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12